Lowest prices for your stay
$291
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$288
Agoda.com
$266
Hotels.com$288
Priceline$291
Travelocity$288
All reviews private pool personal pool main pool beautiful property must visit place indian food special mention welcome drink amazing food great hospitality villa privacy luxury chef champa jaipur calmness
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Worst resort ( cheat)
Booking made in 15k. In off season...
No activity at all .....
Not maintained properly..
Food taste less...
They will not serve stater more than 2 times ..if you r taking 15 k ... Then food should be unlimited... Very sad experience...
It's very poor Property to stay...
The tariff should not be more than 6k...

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Varun Sharma , General Manager at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Dear Prateek

We appreciate that you have taken the time to write this feedback. But it is sad to learn that the expectation that you had from the brand was unmatched. We have taken your feedback into consideration and shall improve the food and amenities in the resort. Please do visit us again and give us a chance to serve you better in the future.

Kind Regards

Varun Sharma

Reviewed 4 May 2022

This was my 3rd visit to this property and sadly it is a distant shadow of its past glory. The booking team is pretty clueless and share details in a very unprofessional manner. Covid and apathy seem to have taken a toll on the property and its staff. The property is in serious need of renovation and the staff need some serious help with their manners. The main pool was dirty and had mattresses floating in it. We had booked 5 rooms and were shocked with the quality of food. I wish the management looks into the issues and restores it to its former glory.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

So the minute you enter this resort you are greeted with smiling faces and an auspicious Kada (bracelet/band) … the villas are beautiful with a pvt plunge pool. The resort is quiet and you get to see the most beautiful birds and hear their unusual sounds which in itself is very theraputic. We thoroughly enjoyed the pvt pools and the main infinity pool. The sunset was gorgeous. The service is superb and the staff is very friendly who is always ready to cater to any need of yours with a smile.
The food is simple yet delicious. Don’t expect super fancy food but it’s like home food yet decent.
The sunset point was gorgeous and I loved the pebbled look and feel of the place… The night sky is gorgeous, only wish they had a secluded dark area to stargaze.
Surprisingly the evenings were pleasant even in April…
Overall I would highly recommend this property if u want a quick relaxing getaway to just chill and relax.
Their massage was really nice too and absolutely loved their steam room. It was exactly how a steam room should be.
Upon checking out, we were again given kalavas (red auspicious thread on our wrists) for a safe travel back home. I guess it is these small things that make you feel so special!

Overall great place!

Room tip: 4.5 hour drive from delhi. Ample parking. Carry your own drinks.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Akhil Anand, General Manager at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Tree of Life Resorts.

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your experience with us.

The team at the resort and I are truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at Tree of Life Resorts and quality of service and attention provided by our team exceeded your expectations.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team. I have shared your feedback with them and they are over the moon to know that their hard work has been recognized and appreciated.

My team joins me in congratulating you and wish you the very best for the years to come.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you at Tree of Life Resorts and creating many more such memories for you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2022

My husband and I were looking at a property that was pet friendly and there are hardly any properties that offer luxury with being the former. We had been to Tree of Life, Landour before so we knew from the beginning what we were opting for.
I, being in my 6th month of pregnancy wanted a stay where I feel relaxed and comfortable and also where my 1 year french bulldog could also enjoy.
The property is vast and lush green. We used to wake up to chirping of birds and peacocks in our villa. Jaipur is not a small town anymore but if you find different kinds of birds and peacocks in a property then you know how well they’ve made arrangements for all of us to co-exist.
We booked the Pool and Spa villa for two nights and not even once did we feel the need to step out of the premises. All meals were included in our package so we used to eat, swim, sleep , relax, eat again , take a walk, watch a movie, swim , relax repeat all day.
If anyone is looking at relaxing themselves, I would strongly recommend this specific property.
What I loved most about this property was the polite and disciplined staff. Whatever we asked for they respectfully obliged with a pleasant smile.
To mention some of the names here : Savita, Sana, Ganga , Avinash , Narendra ,Sadan they were always there to help and greet you with a smile.
The staff knew we were there on our babymoon and they had decorated our villa with balloons before we arrived. That’s what hospitality is making the guests feel special so that they remember you for a lifetime.
There are two things that I’d suggest them to do :
* For pool there could be seperate towels or bathrobes kept in the room itself.
* The way to this property is a little tricky, you sometimes feel google maps is showing you the wrong way but it actually isn’t. So, if there can be boards placed which makes the guests feel that they are going the right way would be extremely helpful.

So,the trip was absolutely fantastic and I’m writing this review before even unpacking the suitcase.
Thank you for a bunch of memories Tree of Life Spa & Resort, Jaipur.
We have stayed at Luxury villas before but this one was something special.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Suhani,

Greetings from Tree of Life Resorts.

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your experience with us.

The team at the resorts and I are truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at Tree of Life Resorts and quality of service and attention provided by our team exceeded your expectations.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2022

We stayed there in third week of Feb 22 . We booked 4 villas for our group. It is a mesmerizing , well maintained and peaceful place nestled in beauty of nature. Having breakfast in garden , sunbath by the side of pool and walk in the lap of nature is worth remembering. Worth visiting again and again.

Date of stay: February 2022