2 people are viewing this hotel
$288
$291
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$282
Hotels.com$288
Priceline$291
Travelocity$288
All reviews private pool personal pool main pool beautiful property must visit place indian food special mention welcome drink amazing food great hospitality villa privacy luxury chef champa jaipur calmness
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2022

My husband and I were looking at a property that was pet friendly and there are hardly any properties that offer luxury with being the former. We had been to Tree of Life, Landour before so we knew from the beginning what we were opting for.
I, being in my 6th month of pregnancy wanted a stay where I feel relaxed and comfortable and also where my 1 year french bulldog could also enjoy.
The property is vast and lush green. We used to wake up to chirping of birds and peacocks in our villa. Jaipur is not a small town anymore but if you find different kinds of birds and peacocks in a property then you know how well they’ve made arrangements for all of us to co-exist.
We booked the Pool and Spa villa for two nights and not even once did we feel the need to step out of the premises. All meals were included in our package so we used to eat, swim, sleep , relax, eat again , take a walk, watch a movie, swim , relax repeat all day.
If anyone is looking at relaxing themselves, I would strongly recommend this specific property.
What I loved most about this property was the polite and disciplined staff. Whatever we asked for they respectfully obliged with a pleasant smile.
To mention some of the names here : Savita, Sana, Ganga , Avinash , Narendra ,Sadan they were always there to help and greet you with a smile.
The staff knew we were there on our babymoon and they had decorated our villa with balloons before we arrived. That’s what hospitality is making the guests feel special so that they remember you for a lifetime.
There are two things that I’d suggest them to do :
* For pool there could be seperate towels or bathrobes kept in the room itself.
* The way to this property is a little tricky, you sometimes feel google maps is showing you the wrong way but it actually isn’t. So, if there can be boards placed which makes the guests feel that they are going the right way would be extremely helpful.

So,the trip was absolutely fantastic and I’m writing this review before even unpacking the suitcase.
Thank you for a bunch of memories Tree of Life Spa & Resort, Jaipur.
We have stayed at Luxury villas before but this one was something special.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Akhil Anand, General Manager at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Dear Suhani,

Greetings from Tree of Life Resorts.

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your experience with us.

The team at the resorts and I are truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at Tree of Life Resorts and quality of service and attention provided by our team exceeded your expectations.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team. I have shared your feedback with them and they are over the moon to know that their hard work has been recognized and appreciated.

My team joins me in congratulating you and wish you the very best for the years to come.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you at Tree of Life Resorts and creating many more such memories for you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2022

We stayed there in third week of Feb 22 . We booked 4 villas for our group. It is a mesmerizing , well maintained and peaceful place nestled in beauty of nature. Having breakfast in garden , sunbath by the side of pool and walk in the lap of nature is worth remembering. Worth visiting again and again.

Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

A great place to stay if you are looking for some quiet and quality time with your loved ones the room was beautiful with a separate living room area and a private garden open bath etc. the food was awesome. Great landscaping

Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

Our villa was called Kosam, all villa are named after flowers. Spacious living room, bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom. Two lawns and private plunge pool and spa beds. The staff is very hospitable and courteous. Highly recommended for all, and it is pet friendly and they have a separate menu for them.

1  Thank Naragaur
Reviewed 30 January 2022 via mobile

Very well managed luxury resort. We chose to stay here as it is a pet friendly resort. The staff love pets and even have a wide choice of meals. We had a very comfortable stay. The staff are friendly and efficient.
Rooms are clean and the linen is of high quality.
There is a multicuisine restaurant and in room dining. The food preparations were very satisfying and t we enjoyed every meal.
Thank you, we loved the stay and had a good time.
Kudos to the GM , Sanjay and the team!

Date of stay: January 2022