Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews haveli suite surprise candle light dinner horse ride swimming pool destination wedding must visit place indoor games table tennis beautiful resort awesome place hospitable staff every staff member amazing experience delicious food a great stay front office spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022

Visited this beautiful property and I was mesmerized by its beauty. Loved the royalty and luxury they provide. Though the property is on the outskirts of the city but I'm sure you will enjoy the vibes of the place. The beauty of this place just can't be explained in words. Do visit them for an a wonderful hospitality experience. This place is perfect for all your wedding functions as well, they have huge banquets and lawns

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
The Vijayran Palace By Royal Quest Resorts, Owner at The Vijayran Palace by Royal Quest Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Firstly, thanks a lot for choosing to stay with us and taking out time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Our credo is Athithi Devo Bhava, which literally translates as "Guest is God", and honestly, I am truly delighted to note that my Team, stood up to your expectations. We take pride in our TEAM and their ability to execute with humility and yet being professional.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward!

Reviewed 20 July 2022

Excellent place if you are planning for a family getaway

Very well designed. Great rooms. Away from the city, so no pollution. Great views. They even have a gaming room with carrom & snooker. Horse riding, cycling & swimming pool facilities are also there. So you can enjoy your stay without even leaving the resort.

The staff was very courteous. Would like to mention Dhananjay & Rambubu who were very helpful & polite. Also, the food by their Executive Chef Ved Prakash & delicious, especially their Chhole Bhature .

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Awesome place, must visit and need to mention this as well, staff was also very polite especially Prashant bhaiya

This place is totally a value for money, from food to rooms, everything is perfect, also I visited with my wife on our first anniversary and they gave us a surprise candle light dinner decoration.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 July 2022

Extensively spread, well designed and maintained property for an exotic getaway….. hospitality and aesthetics up to the mark…location is the star performer….. Thanks Mr. Dhananjay and team for a memorable stay…..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

I felt like I was in a home and not outside. Their service was too quick, polite and well mannered. Food was very much delicious. Everything was clean.

Special thanks to Dhananjay Yadav, Sandeep, Rakesh and Chintu.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple