Lowest prices for your stay
$170
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
StayForLong
Travelocity$170
Hurb$184
All reviews haveli suite surprise candle light dinner horse ride swimming pool amazing resort must visit place indoor games table tennis hospitable staff every staff member amazing experience delicious food a great stay front office enjoyed our stay spacious rooms special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2022

Excellent place if you are planning for a family getaway

Very well designed. Great rooms. Away from the city, so no pollution. Great views. They even have a gaming room with carrom & snooker. Horse riding, cycling & swimming pool facilities are also there. So you can enjoy your stay without even leaving the resort.

The staff was very courteous. Would like to mention Dhananjay & Rambubu who were very helpful & polite. Also, the food by their Executive Chef Ved Prakash & delicious, especially their Chhole Bhature .

Date of stay: July 2022
The Vijayran Palace By Royal Quest Resorts, Owner at The Vijayran Palace by Royal Quest Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2022

Dear Guest

Firstly, thanks a lot for choosing to stay with us and taking out time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Our credo is Athithi Devo Bhava, which literally translates as "Guest is God", and honestly, I am truly delighted to note that my Team, stood up to your expectations. We take pride in our TEAM and their ability to execute with humility and yet being professional.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward!

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Awesome place, must visit and need to mention this as well, staff was also very polite especially Prashant bhaiya

This place is totally a value for money, from food to rooms, everything is perfect, also I visited with my wife on our first anniversary and they gave us a surprise candle light dinner decoration.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 July 2022

Extensively spread, well designed and maintained property for an exotic getaway….. hospitality and aesthetics up to the mark…location is the star performer….. Thanks Mr. Dhananjay and team for a memorable stay…..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

I felt like I was in a home and not outside. Their service was too quick, polite and well mannered. Food was very much delicious. Everything was clean.

Special thanks to Dhananjay Yadav, Sandeep, Rakesh and Chintu.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

Subject = Lovey Experience

I had stayed with Vijayran Resort Jaipur it was my family Trip nice Resort with hill view with natural environmental nice Room good food warm staff a Big thanks to Mr Rambabu Sharma to make my stay memorable I Recommend to other nice Hospitality

Trip type: Travelled with family