Lowest prices for your stay
$170
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Travelocity$170
Orbitz.com$170
Vio.com
All reviews haveli suite surprise candle light dinner horse ride swimming pool amazing resort must visit place indoor games table tennis hospitable staff every staff member amazing experience delicious food a great stay front office enjoyed our stay spacious rooms special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

I felt like I was in a home and not outside. Their service was too quick, polite and well mannered. Food was very much delicious. Everything was clean.

Special thanks to Dhananjay Yadav, Sandeep, Rakesh and Chintu.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Vijayran Palace By Royal Quest Resorts, Owner at The Vijayran Palace by Royal Quest Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2022

Dear Guest

Firstly, thanks a lot for choosing to stay with us and taking out time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Our credo is Athithi Devo Bhava, which literally translates as "Guest is God", and honestly, I am truly delighted to note that my Team, stood up to your expectations. We take pride in our TEAM and their ability to execute with humility and yet being professional.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward!

Subject = Lovey Experience

I had stayed with Vijayran Resort Jaipur it was my family Trip nice Resort with hill view with natural environmental nice Room good food warm staff a Big thanks to Mr Rambabu Sharma to make my stay memorable I Recommend to other nice Hospitality

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

It was a great visit there and you should visit there. Ram babu and Swati was very co operative and good in hospitality. It was great enjoying there. Must visit place.
#goodroom #goodfood #itwasgreatexperience. #greatambience.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Vijayran Palace By Royal Quest Resorts, General Manager at The Vijayran Palace by Royal Quest Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Kanishk Singh

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

We really loved the hotel and the lobby space.. The fountain in the lobby was so beautiful . Highly appreciate the efforts put in by the team. Special thanks to Mr Rakesh and sandeep from Restaurant for their warm hospitality.
Thanks

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Good place for stay.rooms are awesome and very big.Food is also very good and a nice place to hangout with family or friends. Very cooperative staff and very friendly love the atmosphere in the resort.

Date of stay: June 2022