Ryethojgard Bed & Breakfast
Schaeffergarden(Gentofte Municipality)
US$ 202
US$ 182
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Nice rooms, helpful owner, delightful food, peace and quiet, a bliss and sanctuary every night after our busy schedule. (and a nap in their hammock).
I can highly recommend this place for single, couple or family.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I had a lovely room on the 1 floor overlooking fields and forest, and I saw many deers who came to feed in the evening.
It was quiet, clean, cozy and comfy. Good wifi connection and free coffee and te maker in the nice kitchen, I borrowed some books (in English) from their library, and sat down in a large soft sofa with my tea that's life

As you will read the breakfasts are out of this world. I could stop with the fresh baked bread and homemade yogurt, and local strawberry preserve, but could not resist the French cheese selection

The owner are so welcoming and kind. She helped me plan some great outings in northseeland, and a visit to Hamlet's Castle Kronborg in Helsingor

I do hope my travels will take me this way again!

Room Tip: I loved the room on 1 floor
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

A frequent traveller I was very disappointed with this BnB. Customer first does not apply, the owners should let guests use obvious parking spaces not prioritize family.
Charging full dinner price for left overs!! was too greedy. Hospitality??
Expensive budget breakfast, no shower gel/shampoo. Poor service for high price

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Christofer S
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Our biggest mistake was choosing this place for the pretty 'chocolate box' postcard picture setting, but that is all it represents. The room we got was dark, hot and airless. Narrow uncomfortable single beds in the double room. No complimentary shower or shampoo gel. One hand towel only! This B&B hosts construction workers and we had the misfortune of being put in the room next to some, who were loud with alarms going off at 5am, stomping heavily around and shouting across to one another. With hot airless rooms, uncomfortable beds plus loud construction workers as next door guests, little sleep was had. The Continental breakfast did not present a selection of choice of cold meat, cheese or fruit. Cereal, yogurt, juice were all Lidl products. Although the place is advertised as à B&B charging a double room €94 per night, there was an additional cost of €12 for breakfast. This proved to be an exhorbitant B&B even for Denmark. The landlady was not hospitable or a 'people person'.
Advice - the place looks cosy, pretty and decent B&B, but it's just a pretty picture.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 19WorldTraveller45
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We went for a combined biz/pleasure trip to Copenhagen, and found Ryethojgaard, just 20 min drive from Copenhagen. It amazing, forest, lakes and meadows, NO NOISE :-), space for our car, beautiful rooms, and very very helpful host, my husband is gluten allergic, and he was served special bread and cereals without xtr charge. During my husbands meetings, i could lend a bike for rode in the forest.

We can really recommend Ryethøjgård to both familie stays and business trips

Silke and Hans, Holland