“Very average kfc experience ”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #119 of 158 Restaurants in Whangarei
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The store was very average - nothing bad nothing outstanding. The quality of welcome and standard of service also was average. On site parking, drive through, convenient location, standard offering, reasonable wait time, actually quite fast service. Overall, average.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Waited ages for greasy, undrained chicken and soggy chips. Staff although friendly looked like they needed a shower and comb the hair! Disappointing as this was my second visit to this store, Im not local and expected better of a usually very good chain.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Do not go here!!!!!!! The place is filthy and the chicken is dry!!! I put a formal complaint on the website and the new manager of this restaurant to her credit did phone me, however she did not apologise or offer me anything except to say the staff on that day were new and not fully trained.
I encountered disinterested staff, slow service even though we were the only ones there and inedible food. The chips were ay over salted, the chicken dry and leathery and the coleslaw ok although certainly not freshly made that day.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

After 2 years of avoiding KFC because the food was awful the last time we got bought some, my husband decided he wanted some for fathers day!. There was a long queue at the drive thru, so after a couple of minutes, I pulled out of the queue and went inside. There was also a long queue inside and basically only one girl serving at the counter and I think maybe 2 for the drive thru. There may have been more staff at the front, but I certainly did not see them. After about 5mins I decided to try the drive thru again. 20 mins later we finally got to the window where your order is taken and also received. The staff were run off their feet. It was ridiculous. KFC, it was fathers day, you needed more staff serving. Some planning for extra staff would have been good!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I cannot believe this is the only KFC in the city. The food is greasy the queues in the drivethrough are long. The staff try hard but are either under resourced or the place is just to busy??