“The good, and the not so good”
Review of Burger Bank - CLOSED

Burger Bank
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Some of the reviews have said that the food was overpriced, can’t say that I completely agree with this, may be slightly too much for somethings.

The burgers and buns are good wholesome food, served on a plate far too small for a meal; hint, change the plates. The burgers can come with no tops; consider offering this as a direct option to customers, rather than us having to ask.

The staff were efficient, helpful, and very knowledgeable; thank you.

Our biggest complaint was the total lack of air conditioning in the joint; completely unacceptable in the middle of summer; either close in the summer, or sort this out now! Your poor staff members who were dressed all in black, were melting, along with your paying customers.

Worth a visit only if your into burgers; any other meal considerations and your out of luck.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We booked for a group of 12, both the service and the food were great, everyone loved their burgers and the onion rings were to die for. Fun place, with the kids easily amused with the basketball hoop and the spacies machine. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We tried out this new place with mixed expectations based on other reviews. My experience was that the employees were professional and courteous and were working very hard. Service was pretty quick even though it was busy.

All four of us throughly enjoyed our burgers and felt they offered a good selection including vegetarian ones. Portions were good and the meat cooked beautifully. Only criticism for mine was they put far too much beetroot relish on the burger so that made it very messy to eat but it was a good relish - oh and they forgot the pineapple but hey first world problems

We differed about the sides. Some liked the onion rings and kumara chips and some of us didn’t so guess that comes down to personal preferences for these foods.

Overall we enjoyed our experience and would eat there again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

When I went here with my partner I was expecting good things this place is always packed so I had high hopes... Unfortunately they were not met. I felt that the two waitresses that were working was over stretched. There was dishes left on tables and we had to wait for ages until we got served. It felt like they were understaffed however the bar people I felt that could have helped out didn't and just stood there talking. The burgers were average I got the pulled pork and it was just mush in two buns they were soggy and the burger was cold. My partner got the chicken burger the chicken patty was extremely thin and the burger didn't have much filling. Overall it was overpriced for what you got, poor food and average service. We will not be going there again.

2  Thank zaaz56
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This was a lunchtime visit and we were the first customers on that day. There was a good selection of burgers on the menu with a variety of sides.The service was swift and efficient and the burger itself was very tasty and filling, so much so we had to ask for a 'doggie bag to go'. The onion rings were excellent and could have been a meal on their own. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would certainly return.