We have stayed here several times and enjoy it each time. There are three different rooms so it is nice to go back and sample what each different room has to offer. Quiet and beautiful location. We were there during a cyclone and the hosts were so helpful in finding out about road conditions etc. Lovely cozy place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cotswold Cottage is a historic 1920 villa just one hour from Auckland airport. Gorgeous views of the river, mountains, valley and the sea in the distance. Complimentary afternoon tea on arrival. Continental and cooked breakfast. Free wifi. Spa pool and guest BBQ. Guest rooms all have private access opening on to a sunny terrace. Toiletries, hair drier, bath towels, TV, electric blankets, heater, tea and coffee making facilities in each room. Dinner can be provided by prior arrangement. Well situated for a quick trip from Auckland airport, and driving around the Coromandel Peninsula - close to Bay of Plenty and Rotorua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Cotswold Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Cottage Hotel Thames
- Cotswold Cottage Thames, Coromandel Peninsula