Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Hotels.comUS$ 127
eDreamsUS$ 132
CheapTicketsUS$ 127
All reviews across the road great location stayed here huge room unlimited wifi nice bed definitely stay here again excellent stay the ground floor good size car park plaza supermarket motel hosts brekkie milk
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I stayed here one night but could have stayed longer. Warm welcome, spacious room that was exceptionally clean. I slept so damed well it was crazy. I highly recommend this place and I would happily stay here again. A job well done! Thanks Mary and Leigh

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Zane C
Sara Wills, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review Zane :) :)

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

After long drive with daughter and a 6 yr old couldn't wait to just get keys to room and relax. Unfortunately had to go to office first to be confronted by a absolute spud who told us I needed my credit card details for what I don't know as money had already been taken out of my account prior. Didn't have my card on me just to be told we cannot stay even though he had the card details right in front of him.I have always stayed at this place always the people so nice until I came across a very rude no people skilled man Dont run a motel if you don't like people will never stay again the place seemed so run down from the last time I visited. So if you want to feel spoken down to and told you need a two hundred bond after paying up front or you can't stay this is the place

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sara Wills, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Hi - sorry that you felt that I was rude to you, that was not my intention. It is our strict policy that we must have some form of security for bookings, this generally means a valid credit card (not a debit) or a cash bond. This is communicated in various parts of the booking process depending on how you have booked & included in our terms & conditions. If you have booked on Booking.com or Expedia we also send an email with this information as well.
If you have booked through Expedia or Booking.com you may have paid them with your credit card but we do not get that information from them, hence why we ask for it separately.
We do not try by any means to make the checking in process difficult as we totally understand that traveler's feel that they have "arrived" & just want to relax BUT checking in & the processes that go with that must be completed before we can hand over the keys.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

My partner and I never got to stay, we booked a room for the 13th November, they took the $165 out of my partner's account and then they canceled our booking because we didn't have a credit card, we asked for it to be refunded but instead of that, they used my partner's details to pay for someone else's room, which was $505, now we have to wait 5 working days to get all that money back, we are not very happy at all, we have 2 children to buy food for and it's alright for them to take the money out in one go and make us wait for 5 working days to get it back, do not book at this hotel !

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tashnate
Sara Wills, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

We are so sorry that this happened! It was our mistake mixing up the payment but the refund should have gone through straight away. The first $165 was a pre-authority taken on the card which is not actually a payment but a hold on funds & yes these take a little longer to be cleared depending on your bank.
We did cancel your booking due to the fact that no security was provided & this is a strict part of our booking conditions, we prefer this to be a credit card (not a debit) but will accept cash as well.

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to Taupo from Wellington. Great spot walking distance to the square and shopping complex and supermarket right across the road. The room was very roomy, perfect and clean, great to have a spa bath in the room. The service was efficient and friendly. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sara Wills, Owner at Aubyn Court Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review :)

Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

Nice breakie, clean room, good service! The room was very well equipped and the bed was comfortable. Water pressure in shower was good and room had spa bath. Microwave and two element bench hob, frypan.
Very good stay, I'd return happily.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for your great review, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would gladly have you back again :)