“Good food.”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Lovely decor, beautiful colour scheme.
We had special of two courses for $39 both our meals were good with nothing to complain about.
Would eat there again.
Two things I would change height of chairs to table a bit low, and also add a screen between reception area and hotel lobby area to dining area, as this is fine for breakfast dining but evening dining not so. Whilst we ate a bus group came in and they were sorting out rooms just a few meters away from were we were dining not good ambiance.
Wait staff pleasant, efficient and friendly.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We are here as part of our stay both breakfast and dinner. For dinner, I was pleasantly surprised, I didn't expect anything too fancy but they sure delivered. However it's not the finest dining I've had but it was a good choice. Even the side dishes were deliciously mouth watering, try the deep blue mash you'll love it. I'll upload some photos for you to view and see what you think. Probably cut down on the oil. If your stuck on where to try definitely worth a try. I do think the staff were really slow and not that attentive, not once did you come round to ask if we were okay. Waited 5-10 minutes before we could grab someone's attention. Breakfast was okay wasn't the best, you need more options for vegetarians not only that for those that are vegetarians it's not nice for the mushroom spoon to be used for the bacon and then back to the mushroom definitely need some division there. I hate bacon so this wasn't a good thing. And offer tea!! Don't charge extra for a teabag! We had to ask for it and other people followed suit. Not everyone drinks coffee.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We ate breakfast here everyday of our stay. Great buffet selection which was replenished regularly. We ate at different times during breakfast and always plenty to choose from. Good quality food.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Agree with a reviewer below. The breakfasts are great with fantastic bacon cooked to perfection. Dinner was not as good. I was not that that happy with the steak as it seemed tough even though it was scotch fillet. The chicken parma was not the best with the sauce tasting a little like a cup a soup packet mix. The dishes were well presented and we had no problem with the service. With a little improvement this place could be great for dinner.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Love, love, love the food here....different kind of menu than you would usually see. Staff are just so wonderful, very attentive and will do anything to assist you....food is always fresh and tasty, restaurant is always clean and has an open, family feel with a hint of class.
My only complaint would be the time it takes to get your meal. I have waited up to 2 hours here for a meal even when they are not too busy. On saying that, good things take time and it is worth the wait.
I would suggest this restaurant is not suited to little children, more business and older travellers....don't get me wrong, if you have little ones, they cater for them but there is nothing for the little ones to do.