“Food and service excellent”

The Deep Blue Dining & Bar
Ranked #59 of 133 Restaurants in Warrnambool
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Located at the Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs in Warrnambool, the Deep Blue Dining & Bar offer's a relaxed atmosphere for breakfast and evening dining. The chef prepared menu features fresh & quality, locally sourced ingredients. The bar serves quality barista coffee's , organic teas and a wide selection of beverages including local craft beer's, wines & spirits.
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Love, love, love the food here....different kind of menu than you would usually see. Staff are just so wonderful, very attentive and will do anything to assist you....food is always fresh and tasty, restaurant is always clean and has an open, family feel with a hint of class.
My only complaint would be the time it takes to get your meal. I have waited up to 2 hours here for a meal even when they are not too busy. On saying that, good things take time and it is worth the wait.
I would suggest this restaurant is not suited to little children, more business and older travellers....don't get me wrong, if you have little ones, they cater for them but there is nothing for the little ones to do.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

This is a classy restaurant for fine dining and special occasions to celebrate.
Extensive menu to choose from with lots of nice dishes especially desserts.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

My wife and I visited this restaurant about three or four times a few years ago and at the time we placed this restaurant up there with Daylesford's Lake House Restaurant (which regularly wins big awards). We expected similar when we went there for our birthdays in early March (on a Sunday). The layout hadn't changed, but first impressions set the tone and the table cloth on our table had a dirty stain or food mark right where the plate would go for my wife. The waitress wasn't very familiar with the menu and was unsure of which dishes would be suitable for people on certain diets, although granted the menu did mention some gluten free and vegetarian options. The next error was my entree. I had asked for a dozen oysters but was served only half a dozen. The waitress then had to order another half a dozen for me which broke up the dining experience somewhat as they took some time to come out. My wife ordered a rare steak but when it came out her steak was medium-rare to medium. (I know, send it back you say, but we are passive diners and don't like to cause a fuss). I had ordered duck and while the skin was nice and crispy the flesh was dry and unappetizing. So in light of our previous experiences we weren't impressed, and were disappointed.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Can't fault this place at all. Went here bcos we had voucher as part of accommodation deal. Prompt & friendly service. Delicious dinner. Breakfast in morning was just average

Reviewed 15 January 2016

We had a lovely evening at The Water Table to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The meal was spot on! The service was very good and attentive. Would recommend it for a special occasion!