Cleanest hostel I experienced in Australia! The vibe is very relaxing, the staff are more than helpful :) Planned out our great ocean road tour, our shuttles and were always welcoming! There is great music always playing..a very big nice kitchen and a TV room where lots of movies play. The couches are very comfy as well. Cleanest bathrooms i've had in Australia also! Stayed for 5 nights and I loved every minute of it. Its walking distance to the St.Kilda pier where theres tons of shops and penguins! Very impressed with the stay, I would most definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne