Really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Incredibly clean (both rooms, kitchen, loos and shower and communal areas). Very cool chilled vibe also. Would definitely recommend - worth the money. Free brekkie and free wi-fi - always a plus! Staff are lovely too - especially Nadir! Had a fab week here - would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat HQ is a Victorian Tourism "Hall Of Fame" and City of Port Phillip Business of the year 2014,budget accommodation and backpacker hostel located in St Kilda, Melbourne. Options available from 4, 6, 8 & 10 bed dorms to private double and triple rooms with en-suites. Free breakfast, free WiFi, large kitchen, lounge, TV room, outdoor courtyard, Cheap and secure car parking with 24 hour reception. We specialize in providing budget accommodation for international and domestic travelers and groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Habitat HQ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Hq Hotel St Kilda
- Habitat HQ St Kilda, Greater Melbourne