“At home feeling at great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sean S
“At home feeling at great location”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I was visiting from San Francisco to screen my film Gehenna: Where Death Lives at The Regent Cinema. The place was very spacious and the backyard was lovely. Lots of light gets in the house which combined with the decor provided a light and happy atmosphere. It was quite hot during our arrival so I was worried having just traveled from sydney where the AC in our hotel room never prevented me from sweating getting ready to go to the Australian Premiere of my film. I was delighted to find the AC unit kept the entire house at a very comfortable temperature. I was able to get a great sleep and prepare to go to The Regent just minutes away and I arrived to a crowd with straight hair (mine gets so frizzy if I sweat!) and no sweat stains on my blazer. I shared the house with two others and we had plenty of room to stay out of each others way when needed and plenty of space to come together after the screening to have a drink. Speaking of drinks Kathy left us a bottle of wine! I took it home as a souvenir to have with dinner and tell my friends about my trip. There was also some tea and biscuits which were nice in the morning. We actually met Kathy after our screening and she was very nice and welcoming.

I would recommend this place to others. It has a nice at home feel. It has everything you need, wifi, washer, dryer, kitchen. One of the rooms had some toys and things so a couple with kids would fit here great as well. We visited the wild animal park as well as sovereign hill and both were a short drive away. So the place is great if you're a small group or family. It's close to downtown, just walking distance. For further travel it's easy to get a taxi. Our director stayed in the other house next door and had a great stay as well. He was able to get some work done and relax after. Much better than a hotel.

Your age range 25-34
Jopossy
Donald
“Lovely stay - just what the doctor ordered.”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What lovely, contemporary sharply appointed luxury met me when I entered the door. Found the most gorgeous personalised note left for me on the kitchen table - very welcoming.
Everything one could need. Sank into a comfortable leather couch in the warming, afternoon sun, beaming through the window with a cuppa and chocolate (really needed that thank you) and read.
Had a beautiful bath, and rested in a superbly comfy bed.
Just a short walk to restaurants and theatre and galleries.
Quiet location. Parked car off street in an actual secure driveway!
Definitely coming back. Found my home away from home.
Thank you so much for accommodating me.
Looking forward to next time.
Xx

Susan W
“Very comfortable and cosy”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My 2 sisters and I loved our stay in Ballarat. The house was very comfortable and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable and the house was warm. It was quite cold in Ballarat during our stay. It was within walking distance to Pubs and Restaurants. Only a few minutes walk into the beautiful city of Ballarat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
25 Oct 2016
Thanks so much Sue, so glad you all enjoyed your stay.
Mapa000
“Perfect family holiday accommodation”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We were thrilled with the time we spent at your beautiful home, Kathie.

Although the temperature outside was freezing we were cozy and warm inside. The beds were comfortable and your attention to little details did not go unnoticed.

A beautifully presented home that was perfect for our little family of four. The little ones were absolutely thrilled by the selection of toys and books. We shouldn't have even bought our own!

For other travellers with small children, we would highly recommend staying at May's. A high chair and port a cot provided. Perfect!

Thank you again, Kathie for making us feel comfortable. You were an absolute pleasure to deal with. We would love to stay again if we return to Ballarat

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Julia K
Sydney, Australia
“Warm, clean and cosy”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed in June - really cold and the house was lovely and warm on our arrival. House was in a fab location to get into the centre of town (5 mins) and to drive - all of about 8 mins - to Sovereign Hill. So perfect for what we needed. Had pizza from cafe on the corner which did good coffee in the morning. The house was really lovely, I'm a neat / clean freak and it passed with flying colours. Beds comfortable and all furniture, linen, towels etc in great condition. We felt right at home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing