Town Central Motel
Bairnsdale Kansas City Motel(Bairnsdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 66
Hotwire.com
Mitchell on Main Motel & Apartments(Bairnsdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 136
Orbitz.com
US$ 116
Priceline
Mitchell River Tavern(Bairnsdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 61
Travellers Rest Motel(Bairnsdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 94
US$ 92
Bairnsdale International(Bairnsdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
Tanjil Motor Inn(Bairnsdale)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshort walkfamily roomthe main streetcomfortable bedstayed herepaulineteapotmotelvictoriahosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our long road trip this weekend, Bairnsdale proved to be a very useful landmark to break up all the driving.

We rolled into town in the evening, and got our room key thanks to very helpful staff though we were late in arriving and soon rolled into bed! The comfortable bed was what we needed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got the last room (a family room at a double rate if we promised not to use the second bedroom - we didn't). Clean and comfortable. A good location - away from traffic noise, but still within a very easy walk of most things in Bairnsdale.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed at this place many times over the last 13years,it now has new owners the gentleman who greeted me was not pleasant at all, lady was lovely.
When we had left I had a call asking me where the bathroom towel was which my son put on their clothes line the day before when he went to get it, it was gone.a staff member had removed it, a very thin hard towel, not happy to receive this call and no apology.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Catherine E
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The room has all the basics, though can't remember the wifi (if it was included or not). Apart from everything a bit dated (but in working order), there is nothing to complain about. I'd rate it as 'good' but there's no such option. I wouldn't rate it 'very good', but would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2017

The owners (also managers) are really friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and with a little more thought than at most motels (love having a teapot). Quiet location because it is pone street back from the main street. Really convenient to walk to restaurants etc. Clean. What more can I say - I would stay here any time I am in town.

Room Tip: All seem good
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family