We stayed for one night on the way home from Melbourne to Adelaide. I had a book with the Econo Lodge, Comfort Inn & Quality Inn details for Australia. As I knew we would get to Mt Gambier that evening, I summed up the price, ratings and services. There was only $10 difference between all 3 so we chose the Presidential as it had the highest stars, onsite restauarant and indoor heated pool & spa.
When we arrived, we were kindly informed that the restaurant would not be opening that evening due to the Easter Long Weekend.
Also, the kids were excited to be going for a swim in the heated pool. I'm not sure what exactly was heated but the water in both the pool and spa was cold. Kids did go in but not for very long.
The room we had was huge. It is bigger than any other hotel room I have ever been in so with 2 kids, there was enough room for all of us.
I'm not sure if we would stay here again or maybe just try a different motel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3.5 Star rated property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Quality Inn Presidential reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Presidential Hotel Mount Gambier
- Quality Inn Mount Gambier
- Mount Gambier Quality Inn