“Retirement dinner”
Review of Crazy Galagher's

Crazy Galagher's
Ranked #231 of 329 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Booked The Deck for a work retirement dinner. Staff were great...always offering to help. Platters of food were absolutely awesome !

1  Thank Silken16

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We have not eaten at Crazy Gallagher's for some time, when we arrived we stood waiting to be seated for 7 mins. Staff saw us standing there and did not acknowledge us. A "be with you in a minute" would have been nice. Then had to wait to order our meals as no one was at the cash register. At least she apologized for keeping me waiting. The meals came out rather quickly and the food was good and cook well.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Came here for a pre Xmas lunch with some girlfriends and our children.

Had last visited a few month prior with same poor service and food but decided to go again (due to the kids play area).

For the price you pay I feel it should be full table service. Instead you have to line up to order and then collect drinks from bar (they only bring food to table).

Being a vegetarian it had 2 options for me. There was a risotto I had previously (they removed the chicken but I still had to pay full price) It was awful and so salty I couldn't eat it. When I asked the man my options being vegetarian he was quite rude and I sensed I was 'putting him out' by asking.

Most recently I had asked for a plate of roast vegetables ( similar to what the roast of the day got). Nope! I got pathetic steamed veges that looked like it came from a box, no potato or pumpkin. Was only broccoli and carrots and something else. Was awful so decided to order dessert instead. The lime cheesecake was lovely.

My friend who had ordered with us didn't get her meal till we had finished and were about to order dessert. She went to counter multiple times but was met with a rude girl. Finally got her schnitzel and it was smaller then our children's meals. She asked 'is this an Adult serving' Only to be told rudely it was.

The only positive thing was the playground which the children enjoyed and there is plenty of parking. After giving them 2 chances I doubt I'll return. I don't live on that side of town and they just worth the drive anymore.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

During our stay in Toowoomba over the xmas period, we had lunch here. We had eaten here previously (about 18 months ago) and were unimpressed with the food and service. But we heard there had been a change of chef and staff so decided to try again. The food and menu have improved greatly and we enjoyed our steaks. We'll be back on our next visit to Toowoomba.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I have been a customer to this restaurant for many years however my latest visit was very disappointing. We arrived for lunch and the place was not busy. Firstly the seats and tables were dirty and sticky; service was slow; meals appear to be smaller than they were when I have previously visited; empty plates and glasses were not cleared off at any time during our 2 hour stay; desserts were ordered with meal however they had to be asked for a couple of times and when they arrived, it took over an hour to arrive; 1 dessert had finger smudges on the plate and the custard was curdled and dry, cream melted into the hard custard; the other dessert was like eating a foam mattress (the child didn't want to eat it and she usually eats anything). When my friend returned her pudding dessert the waitress did not apologise, she turned around and threw it in the bin and gave my friend a refund. Very disappointing from a restaurant that used to be quality. Yes they do have a great playground for children and great parking however the meals and lack of service has left a bad taste in our mouths. We won't be returning any time soon.