Review Highlights
Amazingly skilled and strong 💪

Tried many massages before for chronic knots and pain never been as satisfied as I have here... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
Rillo D
via mobile
Best in the world!

I’ve travelled a lot and had massages all over but this place has made it to number 1 for me. I... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2017

from US$ 87.20
from US$ 29.28
from US$ 69.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a place in Burleigh for a destressing massage then this is the place for you. They run a special before noon & also charge less for cash. As someone who enjoys a deep massage the girls here where fantastic. Couldn't recommend it more, we are still here for another week so there's a pretty good chance we'll be back.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

So happy to have found this place. Great value for money and such a relaxing atmosphere. I paid $70 for a "60 min combination massage" and received 75min. Very impressed by professionalism and technique. Will be back for sure!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Booked in for a one-hour combination massage for general relaxation plus relief from a sore lower back and hip. Lovely lady on reception offered great advice on what would provide me with the greatest benefit, and I was able to make a time which suited me a few hours later.
I was greeted warmly, served delicious herbal tea, and taken to a small but very clean curtained cubicle for my massage with the tiny but very strong Pim. She was very adept and regularly checked that the pressure and approach was to my liking. Could have lived without the head/neck stretch right at the end, but that's a matter of personal preference.
No HICAPS available. However, with discounts for cash and morning bookings, I paid $55 for an extremely enjoyable and beneficial massage.
This is my third visit in a few years - recommended.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Have to ask for someone with strong hands if you are quite muscular and like it tough. Really friendly staff. Ask if you want Thai style with sports massage you can get it. Nice tea in reception.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Had reflexology with my husband and I wish we were staying in Burleigh longer to get another body massage. They were firm and beds were comfortable which is a plus for me cause I don't like low beds at Thai massages which are always so firm. Coupes room with two tables in it. Lovely staff here highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2016