All reviews the main street heron island room was clean carol sydney
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Cant complain Everything was great, Room was very clean and spacious, bed was so comfy, Price was perfect . The management and staff were sooooo helpful as i can be abit annoying with questions. They gave me perfect directions to the places i had to be and were very helpful with my needs. Will definitely stay again. Keep up the good work to you all.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks for putting up with us and being so accommodating to the whole team...if you're looking for a great place, friendly management and close to everything in town.. Good pool area with BBQ and nice rooms

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had a great time here with my girlfriend. The room was excellent, the shower was nice and hot and the bed was even comfier than my bed at home. In close proximity to an excellent restaurant and the manager was by far the nicest I've ever met. Will definitely stay again next time I'm in Gladstone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms are quite spacious and very clean. The Onsite manager is very friendly and helpful, even asks if you need anything at the supermarket. My daughter loved the cat!!! Would definitely stay here again. Excellent location and the Thai restaurant next door is brilliant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Hi Karen thanks for your great review, it was fun meeting you guys and "shazza" the cat loves the children who come and stay.We hope to see you next time you have to come to Gladstone.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Arrived in Gladstone early evening. Reception was closed but called the number on the door and Carol answered my call. She showed me to my room and was very friendly and helpful. Woolies is just down the road. Room was very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Phun88
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hi Peter, thanks for your kind review it was great meeting and chatting to you. It is a real advantage living on premises and being available for our arrivals after hours. I also agree with our location being so handy, we are lucky to have so much within a short stroll. I hope to see you in the future should you be travelling again. Cheers Carol