Mercure Gladstone(Gladstone)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Aaron Motel(Gladstone)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
Amber Lodge Motel(Gladstone)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 60
The Club(Gladstone)
US$ 42
Hotels.com
All reviewsthai restaurantwoolworths supermarketplace to staywithin walking distanceheron islandroom was cleancarolmotelsydney
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Thanks for putting up with us and being so accommodating to the whole team...if you're looking for a great place, friendly management and close to everything in town.. Good pool area with BBQ and nice rooms

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had a great time here with my girlfriend. The room was excellent, the shower was nice and hot and the bed was even comfier than my bed at home. In close proximity to an excellent restaurant and the manager was by far the nicest I've ever met. Will definitely stay again next time I'm in Gladstone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms are quite spacious and very clean. The Onsite manager is very friendly and helpful, even asks if you need anything at the supermarket. My daughter loved the cat!!! Would definitely stay here again. Excellent location and the Thai restaurant next door is brilliant.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Hi Karen thanks for your great review, it was fun meeting you guys and "shazza" the cat loves the children who come and stay.We hope to see you next time you have to come to Gladstone.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Arrived in Gladstone early evening. Reception was closed but called the number on the door and Carol answered my call. She showed me to my room and was very friendly and helpful. Woolies is just down the road. Room was very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Phun88
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hi Peter, thanks for your kind review it was great meeting and chatting to you. It is a real advantage living on premises and being available for our arrivals after hours. I also agree with our location being so handy, we are lucky to have so much within a short stroll. I hope to see you in the future should you be travelling again. Cheers Carol

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I’ve always stayed at Rusty’s when visiting Gladstone, the owners are overwhelming friendly and you are centrally located to everything you need.
The accommodation comes with a breakfast pack and for the price you are going to beat the service and the care factor.
May I also recommend the Hog’s Breath next door, and the China Gardens in Tank St which does one of the bests all you can eat deals for just $22 per person.
Gladstone is a great place visit, start exploring from Rusty’s ;)

Room Tip: The rooms are all good, no views unfortunately only centrally located to everything you need no driving required
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Hi Gary thanks for your kind words about Rustys. We strive to make each stay enjoyable and it was nice to see you again.I agree our location is great with so many things within walking distance. I look forward to your next visit.