All reviewsthe main streetheron islandroom was cleancarolsydney
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Carol the manager went above and beyond to make my stay a fantastic experience, nothing was too much trouble, the level of service was superb.
The motel is within walking distance to shops, Woolworths supermarket, banks, hotels, and there is also a Thai restaurant within the complex with room charge back, beautiful food.
The room was immaculate and the bed was sooo comfortable with fresh crisp linen etc. A beautiful big pool as well to keep you cool during the hot sweltering days.
Everything I needed was there so I will definitely be returning next time I need a place to stay in Gladstone. Thank you Carol & Brad

Room Tip: I had a room down by the office which was not a problem at all, laundry facilities easily accessible, very little noise.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review it was a pleasure to look after you whilst you were in Gladstone.I agree the pool is wonderful and will pass on your comments to Brad who looks after it. We hope you will return and stay again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Had the best customer service I have ever experienced.

When I left some very important (and expensive) equipment in my room, Carol went out of her way to track me down and organised for the parcels to be sent to me. As I am in quite a remote location this was no small task and saved me a ten hour drive to pick the items up.

Would highly recommenced the lodge.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for your kind words.i am glad I was able to help with your lost property and I hope it has arrived by now. Hope to see you on your return trip.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Stopped 2 nites with grandchildren on way through via train. Carol the manager was fabulous and picked us up from station. Conveniently located could walk to all amenities, rooms clean and kids loved the pool. Free wifi air conditioned and a great reviver stop. And thank you Carol for the lovely sandwiches you packed for our train journey. Will call in again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

It was a pleasure to look after you and the children for those few days, it was lovely to see them enjoying the pool and being able to scoot around the place. I really felt I had made a new friend and look forward to you staying again with us. Easter is a great time in Gladstone with our fantastic Harbour Festival there are so many free events and concerts. Thank you for reviewing us here.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

From Jordan to Australia 3 days exhausted and extremely tired my family and I were met by the friendly staff of the Econo Lodge.
Over whelming assistance and helpful advice. Extremely quiet but central to everything.
Wonderful local taxi service to show you around.
If your travelling around, up and down the coast or new to Australia make Gladstone Econo Lodge a priority with the Hogs Breath Cafe right opposite a bonus.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

It was great to meet you all and to be able to help you out for the days you stayed with us.We hope you have settled into your new home here and look forward to seeing you around town.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Stopped at this motel on our way through to the north, couldnt have picked a better place. Clean, comfortable and the most friendly and helpful lady manager i have ever met. She couldnt do enough for us to make our stay one that we will remember. Great location and would recommend Econo Lodge Rusty's to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
RustysMotel, Manager at Econo Lodge Rusty's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Hi Thanks for your review it was nice to met you and your family as you passed through Gladstone on your holiday. It is so nice to recieve your feedback and I only hope you will stay again on your next trip away because there is alot to do and see in our area.We agree our location in the CBD is fantastic with so many things in walking distance.