All reviews well appointed and comfortable needed somewhere great place to stay free wifi laundry reception
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Rod was so welcoming
We phoned late on a Saturday night and there was no hassle on getting us a room to stay in
We travel with our fur babies and Rod made us all welcomed so that we could have a good nights rest before our travels the next day

The rooms were very clean tidy and it a lovely soft bed to sleep on

Rod is a lovely owner and goes out of his way for the traveling families

Really recommend the Harbour lodge motel for your next stay in Gladstone

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Rod M, Manager at Harbour Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. My Team & I enjoy what we do & love to be appreciated.
Merry Christmas and we wish you all the Best for 2018.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Arrived at reception and was made to feel like we'd known each other for years. Nothing was too much trouble "just yell out if you need anything" were the parting words after showing me to my room.
I haven't had that kind of treatment for years, real old school hospitality.
I'd definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight after a long drive. Arrived late to a warm welcome from owner, Rod, who was very down to earth and offered some good travel advice. Powerful shower and a cosy bed in a pristine room. Highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Rod M, Manager at Harbour Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I enjoy being host and my staff and I take pride in offering quality service and accommodations to my Guests and playing a positive part in their travels.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We stayed here recently for one night prior to heading off to Heron Island. Our motel room was very clean, nice bathroom and comfortable beds. We enjoyed breakfast in our room (delivered through the traditional breakfast hole in the wall!). The pool is small but all you need for a cool off. The manager was very welcoming and helpful. We would definitely stay at Harbour Lodge Motel again when next in Gladstone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Rod M, Manager at Harbour Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. It is our passion to deliver service that ensures our Guests have an enjoyable holiday in our great region. We look forward to being your host again in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We had the pleasure of staying here for a few days and Rod and Mary made us feel so welcoming. Facilities are being upgraded and our room was very clean, comfortable and bright! Beautifully kept place and the rates are very competitive. Thanks Rod and Mary for looking after us, you both are a credit to your service! Cheers!

Room Tip: Quiet, centrally located and very comfortable. All rooms are air-conditioned and and views of the habour on the top floor is great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Rod M, Front Office Manager at Harbour Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Hi Mick,
Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in ensuring our Guests have a great stay and we are very pleased you had an excellent time.
Mary and I look forward to your next visit.