Blue C Coolangatta(Coolangatta)
US$ 255
  • Pool
Mantra Coolangatta Beach(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

Mantra Twin Towns(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 110
Agoda.com
US$ 65
US$ 52
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

Gold Coast Airport Motel(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 91
Priceline
Bella Mare Beachside Apartments(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Nirvana By The Sea(Coolangatta)
Meridian Tower(Coolangatta)
Komune Resort(Coolangatta)
  • Pool
All reviewscold poolwarm spawalking distancegreat locationtwin towns clubthe ground flooralisonunitkitchenshops
Reviewed 2 April 2016

These apartments offer everything you need to enjoy comfortable holiday.
Our apartment was a deluxe one, it was updated and we found it sufficient for the length of our stay (4 nights).
Kitchen was very well equipped, the whole place was clean and the staff Alison and Keith were very helpful and professional.
The only thing we would say was lacking were drawers and coat hangers in the bedrooms (especially the smaller bedroom).
It would be nice if they offered free wifi.

Room Tip: deluxe rooms on higher levels if you do not mind carrying suitcases up the stairs as there are no lifts
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Bohunka1969
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We have just returned from our ten day stay at The Bay Apartments Rainbow Bay. Alison and Keith were great and friendly hosts. The Apartment was first class and the location for the beach and shops was perfect for us and our two boys aged two and five. I would recommend Coolangatta and Rainbow Bay for a fantastic family holiday, away from the hustle and bustle of The Main Gold Coast. A bit of a Bus ride to the theme parks, but no problem really. Thank You Alison and Kieth.

Room Tip: Apartment 36 has a sea view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We had a lovely family holiday with our 2 children. We stayed in a delux 2 bedroom apartment. It had everything we needed. The pool was a little cold, so we spent most of our time in the warm spa. A short stroll to the beach. Much cheaper than staying on the esplanade. Nice and quiet and the corner shops very close. Our flight wasn't until 3pm, so they kindly let us stay in our apartment till 1pm rather than 9am. We were very greatful. Our trip back was a lot smoother with a 17mth old who had a morning nap! We'll be back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Sel15
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in lots of holiday apartments with my husband and four children and never ever have I been confronted with such an aggressive manager (Keith). Having read other people's experiences here I am surprised he has returning guests. What Keith seems to forget is that he is managing a property in a seaside location with surfers staying there...after all it is Snapper Rocks, home of the Quiksilver Pro and a spot loved my lots of surfing families. I wonder if Keith ever had children? I wonder if they were allowed to walk somewhere wet. The way he spoke to my 13 year old son and myself was a disgrace, I was so shaken by the episode that visitors from another unit came to see if I was ok after his very public verbal abuse in front of all four of my children and other guests. My family and numerous others are staying here at the moment for the Billabong Occy Grom Comp, one of the biggest junior surfing comps on the calendar. We are bringing money to these units in what is normally an extremely low tourism period. The kids staying here are so well behaved, they surf in the day, there is no running around wild at night and there is certainly no noise at night... Do yourself a favour and DO NOT stay here if you have surfing loving children.. Maybe children of any kind.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Mummytofour
rainbowCoolangatta, Manager at The Bay Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

In response to your review I would like to comment that one of the things we ask guests to adhere to is entering the building through the basement when wet and with surfcraft. This is simply for safety reasons-to avoid slippages and potential knocks.
We explain this to our guests on arrival and give them paperwork that explains this also. There are signs on our front foyer entrance to remind guests.
We have many surfers stay with us without issues (pro surfers included) but when people choose to repeatedly ignore requests even after being reminded several times it can become very frustrating. Our apologies if this frustration was viewed as aggression.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

My husband and I recently stayed at The Bay Apartments for a weekend while visitng the area for a wedding. What a gorgeous part of Austraila!

The 2 bedroom unit which was booked directly with the managers was fantastic. Clean, modern, spacious, quiet and included everything we could possibly need. We had relatives in another unit in the same complex and theirs was also really tidy.

The pool and spa were a perfect size and really well maintained. We spent a lot of time in this area and it was peaceful even with families around.

Nothing was too much trouble for the managers Alison and Keith who assited us with everything we needed in a professional yet friendly way.

We will be back and will defiently stay here again - next time with the children for a longer stay!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple