The Bay Apartments
Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort(Coolangatta)
US$ 190
US$ 131
  • Pool
Mantra Coolangatta Beach(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
  • Pool
Mantra Twin Towns(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 122
  • Pool
Gold Coast Airport Motel(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 89
US$ 82
US$ 63
US$ 53
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

Meridian Tower(Coolangatta)
US$ 170
Agoda.com
Blue C Coolangatta(Coolangatta)
US$ 257
Hotels.com
All reviewscold poolwarm spawalking distancegreat locationtwin towns clubthe ground flooralisonunitkitchenshops
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

We had a lovely family holiday with our 2 children. We stayed in a delux 2 bedroom apartment. It had everything we needed. The pool was a little cold, so we spent most of our time in the warm spa. A short stroll to the beach. Much cheaper than staying on the esplanade. Nice and quiet and the corner shops very close. Our flight wasn't until 3pm, so they kindly let us stay in our apartment till 1pm rather than 9am. We were very greatful. Our trip back was a lot smoother with a 17mth old who had a morning nap! We'll be back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Sel15
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in lots of holiday apartments with my husband and four children and never ever have I been confronted with such an aggressive manager (Keith). Having read other people's experiences here I am surprised he has returning guests. What Keith seems to forget is that he is managing a property in a seaside location with surfers staying there...after all it is Snapper Rocks, home of the Quiksilver Pro and a spot loved my lots of surfing families. I wonder if Keith ever had children? I wonder if they were allowed to walk somewhere wet. The way he spoke to my 13 year old son and myself was a disgrace, I was so shaken by the episode that visitors from another unit came to see if I was ok after his very public verbal abuse in front of all four of my children and other guests. My family and numerous others are staying here at the moment for the Billabong Occy Grom Comp, one of the biggest junior surfing comps on the calendar. We are bringing money to these units in what is normally an extremely low tourism period. The kids staying here are so well behaved, they surf in the day, there is no running around wild at night and there is certainly no noise at night... Do yourself a favour and DO NOT stay here if you have surfing loving children.. Maybe children of any kind.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Mummytofour
rainbowCoolangatta, Manager at The Bay Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

In response to your review I would like to comment that one of the things we ask guests to adhere to is entering the building through the basement when wet and with surfcraft. This is simply for safety reasons-to avoid slippages and potential knocks.
We explain this to our guests on arrival and give them paperwork that explains this also. There are signs on our front foyer entrance to remind guests.
We have many surfers stay with us without issues (pro surfers included) but when people choose to repeatedly ignore requests even after being reminded several times it can become very frustrating. Our apologies if this frustration was viewed as aggression.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

My husband and I recently stayed at The Bay Apartments for a weekend while visitng the area for a wedding. What a gorgeous part of Austraila!

The 2 bedroom unit which was booked directly with the managers was fantastic. Clean, modern, spacious, quiet and included everything we could possibly need. We had relatives in another unit in the same complex and theirs was also really tidy.

The pool and spa were a perfect size and really well maintained. We spent a lot of time in this area and it was peaceful even with families around.

Nothing was too much trouble for the managers Alison and Keith who assited us with everything we needed in a professional yet friendly way.

We will be back and will defiently stay here again - next time with the children for a longer stay!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

We booked unit 10 at The Bay Apartments through Rainbow Bay Realty and the unit was disgusting. Not clean, ripped screens, dated, missing essential items for a self contained holiday. The owners of this unit seem not to maintain it at all. My sister booked a different unit in the same complex and paid less with linen included in a great room that was well maintained, clean, painted, and just generally much nicer than what Rainbow Bay Realty offered. I even had to buy my own mop as we stayed for 2 weeks and not even a mop was supplied for a fully tiled unit. The actual complex and it's location is superb. Well maintained grounds, great pool and BBQ area and lovely insure managers. I would highly recommend this complex - just don't book unit 10. All issues have been reported to Rainbow Bay Realty.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed 28 December 2014

Never met a manager so rude in my life! Came into our room and just started going off for no reason accusing my family of stuff which we didn't do,was just embarrassing for everyone.Will never stay here again and will be spreading the word.

• Stayed: December 2014
5  Thank Raghi89
rainbowCoolangatta, Manager at The Bay Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Thank you for your feedback and it is unfortunate you did not enjoy your stay. Management had to enter your apartment on 2 occasions when your door was not answered and the problem needed to be dealt with. On the first occasion at midnight I responded to a complaint from another guest about the noise coming from your balcony and after ringing the intercom and knocking on your door I had to come up to your balcony and ask you to please move indoors and keep the noise down. On the second occasion the swearing from your balcony was clearly audible to other guests (children included). Again your door was not answered after repeated knocking and we had to enter to advise you that the language was inappropriate. When it continued we advised that unless it stopped you would be required to vacate because you were breaching the agreed terms and conditions.
Staying in a building such as ours requires consideration for other guests.