We had a nice two night stay here recently.
The rooms were clean and the king size bed was very comfy. However, if you need to use the lifts anytime around 10am and 2pm be prepared for a long wait. We waited nearly 10 minutes for a lift at around 2.30 on a Saturday. Other than that, we were very happy with the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Twin Towns is the perfect Gold Coast accommodation to put you in the centre of everything. Queensland's Southern Gold Coast plays host to a plethora of entertainment, fun-in-the-sun activities and an endless supply of things to keep you busy. You're right on the doorstep of the Twin Towns Services Club for easy access to all of the entertainment, restaurants and bars - you've only to stroll through Mantra Twin Towns' covered walkway. There are many beautiful beaches and famous surf breaks nearby, some excellent shopping and great variety of eating places. HOTEL ROOMS Whether you're visiting the Gold Coast on business or for leisure, these hotel style rooms have everything you need including internet access, cable TV, refrigerator and private balcony with views over the city, ocean or river. There's a coin operated guest laundry, foreign exchange facilities, automated teller machine and complimentary under cover parking. You can choose from Hotel Room, Harbour Tower Hotel Room or Deluxe Room. APARTMENTS If you love to self-cater or need a bit of room travelling as a family or group, Mantra Twin Towns One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments make the ideal choice. Very spacious with dining and living areas and full service kitchen. Penthouse apartments are also a great choice, with stunning views across the ocean and Gold Coast skyline and feature high speed internet and cable TV. FACILITIES If you're visiting the Gold Coast on business then you've come to the right place. Mantra Twin Towns really is the largest event centre in the region, catering for up to 1,100 guests or delegates. You'll appreciate the fully equipped business centre with free internet. Free internet is also available at Signatures Restaurant and Lobby Bar where you can choose from a traditional buffet at breakfast or an a la carte meal for dinner. Weddings are also a specialty with talented wedding coordinators here to advise you on our choice of beautiful venues for your ceremony and celebration. When arriving at Mantra Twin Towns you're greeted in style with a friendly welcome, and this will continue right throughout your stay, whether you choose our hotel style accommodation or self-contained apartments. On site you have a choice of heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness centre and steam room, outdoor barbeque area, mini golf course and games room. Soothing massages are available on request and there's 24 hour reception, concierge and a tour desk. Maintenance Notice: Mantra Twin Towns is undergoing external rectification of the Ocean Tower. The work will be carried out from 5 May 2016 until 11 October 2016. Due to the nature of the refurbishment, there may be some noise. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Twin Towns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Twin Towns Hotel Coolangatta
- Coolangatta Outrigger
- Mantra Twin Towns Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Australia