“Great find”
Review of Bull & Bear

Bull & Bear
Ranked #27 of 490 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just passing through on our way down south for the weekend and had an impromptu lunch. The service we had from the young lady was very good, welcoming and always smiling. The food came quickly and was quite impressive. Full of flavor. Catered well to diety requirements. It was a great find.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for somewhere nice with good fresh food driving through Wollongong on our way to Kiama, we searched and ended up here. I ordered the steak s/w added a fried egg with chips on the side (they forgot my chips but considering the size of the sandwich I let it slide), hubby the beef skewers and my teen rager had the calamari we were not disappointed. The food came well presented, our server was nice and attentive. My only criticism would be that I asked for a can coke with a straw (I’m a bit particular), I was told yes they do have cans of coke, yet I was presented with a glass of coke with ice and a straw, being an experienced can of coke drinker I stake my reputation that it was not from a can. Petty I know, but it’s the little things. Will visit again if in the gong.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Would have given it 3.5 if I could, but not quite a 4. Spanish influence, some good tapas. We had the mushrooms, meatball and croquettes. Plus two mains, the brisket burger which was decent, but very let down by a very dry chicken breast skewer. Food is under seasoned, I guess not a bad thing is you are concerned about salt level. Service was also a tad slow considering it was rather quiet when we were there for lunch.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We visited in a family group (8) for breakfast/brunch. The restaurant was absolutely buzzing! Obviously it is very popular and deservedly so. The staff are efficient and friendly, and the whole place seems to be very well ordered. The breakfast menu has a wide selection and excellent coffee. Seating is "rustic", with a Spanish atmosphere through the decor. I believe the lunch menu is more Spanish. For large groups visiting I'd suggest they reserve a table, as during the time we were there, even with seating for about 60 or so people, there was a waiting line much of the time. We will return!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Nicely decorated restaurant with great service. We did not eat Breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just had coffee and cake however some of the lunch food being served looked great.
Coffee was good and the American cheese cake from the dessert menu was reaaly good.