“As of Monday 1st August this venue changed hands to the Black Rocks Bistro. and it was their first day no excuses”
Review of The Breeze

The Breeze
Ranked #251 of 493 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I have eaten many times in the past at this venue and this is the worst meal I have ever had.I ordered lamb cutlets, veg and gravy. the cutlets were inedible the veg cold and the gravy came out of the jug in a big blob.
I had a friend with me who a bad meal also. after complaining to staff all I was told was I will tell the kitchen end of story.
I emailed the club's management who apologized and said they would pass on my email to manager of bistro Shame on you manager of bistro you still have not contacted me

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank gonglady

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Been a few times now on a Sunday. Really enjoy the roast lunch on specials board. Good sized portions. Son always get a good activity pack with his meal too.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Whilst booking in advance our 'favored' table spot for Mothers Day, we arrived today-14/5/2017 to what appeared to be organized chaos, within in a 'maximized' area??
only to discover, there was no table, and in its place was a table for 16? whilst seeking assistance as to what had transpired? we = my Mother, and my poor 'elderly' Father not long out of hospital on a walking aide, were approached by a hostile type staff member, hollering at me too STOP rearranging their set table and chairs, whilst she proceeded to show me evidence of our NONE BOOKING all the while advising me that one needs to book WEEKS in advance???
As this unfolded we instantly became 'pre' luncheon entertainment to the other sardine diners???
Highly humiliating-
especially considering that my Parents are regular local patrons of Towradgi Bowling Club??
We left abruptly-this establishment-
A lesson to be learnt for how NOT to treat customers in an oversight of table bookings in front of 100 other diners????
The woman involved, should be ashamed of her lack of customer service??
Very poor?
Restaurant rage anyone???
Hardly worth the negative energy-
Good thing, I am organized daughter,
managing to salvage my Mothers' Day at a late alternative, and
were welcomed with open arms and seating at the Collegians Club Balgownie!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Took the family here for dinner. Starters were the size of a meal in themselves. Good size meals, we were all well and truly full by the time we had finished eating. Good tasty food and a nice variety on the menu. Very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2016

The view from the windows is one of the best : mountains to the west and Towradgi Beach to the east; both in view simultaneously. The restaurant is in a club but you don't have to put up with clanging poker machines. Except for the occasional meat raffle, the ambience is quite good especially if you seat yourself in the section behind the glass doors (eastern end). The food is very good - and lots of it. The servings are huge. The menu changes every day with specials but stays constant for the basics. They have the formula right for this local market and do a good trade. The service is quintessentially Australian: no nonsense, direct, helpful and efficient.

Date of visit: December 2016