“Outstanding Food and Service”
Review of Drury Lane Eatery

Drury Lane Eatery
Ranked #11 of 240 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 18
Description: good coffee, good food, good people, good God I'll see ya there!
Description: good coffee, good food, good people, good God I'll see ya there!
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Outstanding food and service! We went to Drury Lane Eatery for dinner and had the degustation menu and it was the best meal I have had in a long time. Very generous portions and divine flavours. I will be back to visit again.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (279)

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

I am rarely moved to write a review. This place is absolutely outstanding. One of the most enjoyable meals I have ever had.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

The staff at this cafe were wonderfully friendly and created a relaxed atmosphere for a quick lunch or coffee. The situation of the cafe is also lovely--right in the centre of town.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Whenever you serve a customer it should be done with a smile and with respect to the paying customer seeing they are the ones keeping you in business
It is also disappointing to support your local towns business and be treated in such a way to a 70 year old lady that had paid for the service only to be yelled at when asking for something that had been ordered.
Obviously this guy or manager should have taken the day off or maybe need retraining in the customer service industry
Local word is big in Port So So Sad

Date of visit: April 2021
Kate W, Owner at Drury Lane Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us, this event goes against everything we strive for as a business. We are a family owned small business who care deeply about our customers and the experience they have with us. Our staff are trained form the outset to create a friendly, welcoming and accommodating space, so to hear about your experience is very disappointing. Can I ask you to please contact us directly on hello@drurylaneeatery.com so I can explain the situation a little more and offer you a personal apology to both your group and especially your mother.
Thanks
Dru and Kate

Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

We came here as a family and were treated with foul attitude from an arrogant male waiter who yelled at my mum when she asked for her muffin that she ordered. The service from the teenage wait staff was also very despressing and worse than a KFC drive through. On top of this the food was service was a disgrace, the coffee came with no sugar or spoon and when I asked for one, the wait staff didn't respond and could not care less. I paid $21 for bacon and eggs which came with no garnish, salt or pepper and a 9" plate. You treat people with respect and dignity, especially Customers! Avoid this place like the plague.

Date of visit: April 2021

I am so sorry to hear about the experience of your group, I have offered our email to the other member of your table who has also left a review. The sentiments I expressed in my response extend to you as well, this experience goes against everything we have strived to achieve in our business. Please get in touch directly so I offer my apologies and explain the situation in more detail. My email is hello@drurylaneeatery.com
Thanks