All reviews room was clean on arrival good size coles cutlery
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent location with short walk to waterside and town centre. Room was clean and beds were firm, comfortable and nice clean sheets. Bathroom was old but spacious and again, clean. Wifi was quite slow. Aircon worked but struggled to cool down in extreme heat that we had. It was good enough tho. We left aircon on all night as it was heatwave outside. We didn’t hear any outside noise during night. Tea, coffee & milk supplies but no bowls or cutlery for our own cereal the next morning but I’m sure we could have asked for some (we just left without). Overall, was happy with price, location, clean & comfortable sleep.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The room was spacious, the outlook over the canal pleasant but the power tools and hammering at 7am on a Saturday morning totally spoiled our experience.
When i brought this up with management on checkout she apologised & told me she keeps asking the builders not to start until 10am..... I'm sorry, but it is hard to believe that management has no control over contractor's working hours!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Traceyo1171
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The Le George Motel is in a Great Central location in Port Macquarie. Close to the town centre and Coles is a 5min walk away. Finnian's Irish Tavern is a short walk up the road with great food and live entertainment on the weekends.The rooms a Le George are a good size with a balcony overlooking the creek.Our room was recently renovated and very comfortable. We stayed in unit 8 on the second floor. The staff we very friendly and helpful. Great place to stay for a few nights.Thanks

Room Tip: Unit 8 was Great.......
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

It's not 5star, but I knew that before I booked it.

I was looking for a good budget friendly place to stay, and that's exactly what I got.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for the same. Thanks

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Pete G
Reviewed 25 April 2017

If you are looking for a good comfortable place where you can wake up with a smile after a good night's sleep, this is the place. It is a simple very reasonably priced small motel but with clean white sheets and towels which will make you feel good. Sheila is very friendly and accommodating. Stayed there on the way up to Qld and again on the way back. Good half way break when you are driving. If you are looking for a comfortable place to put your head down, do not miss this one.

Room Tip: Stayed in 2 different room and both were good and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business