All reviews busy road room service is settlers inn disabled room private courtyard bed was comfortable air con good size bar fridge comfortable stay quiet at night continental breakfast hastings river great room road trip room was large reception staff
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed only a couple of nights for a short weekend visit. I can definitely recommend this place. Lovely spacious and clean rooms. Really quick and efficient check in and helpful staff. We will definitely come back and stay when we come and visit Port Macquarie again (just hope for better weather next time!)

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Madelaine K
Reviewed 22 December 2015

The motel was very easy to reach off the highway. It was also handy to Port Macquarie town centre. This is a typical Best Western in terms of the quality of the facility. The room as clean and comfortable. The host was very friendly and welcoming. The small restaurant had good food and the service was typical of Australian hospitality (not that great). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this motel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 30 November 2015

On the main road into Port Macquarie, so can be noisy at rush hour - but clean, bright rooms, with large bathroom. No lift, so if you have a large suitcase, or can't manage stairs, ask for a ground floor room. Some of these are set back further off the road, so a bit quieter! Well equipped and comfortable

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the busy road
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank teddybones
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Only been here an hour and the friendly attitude of the staff and cleanliness of the room along with location is very good.
I'm sure our next two nights are going to be a great weekend away.
So excited and being at this particular place with its overall feel is much appreciated

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank scottlopa
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in this hotel recently for one night en route to Sydney. Whilst I prefer hotels where the rooms are connected to reception and the restaurant and bar service areas via undercover walkways the room was clean, and adequate for our stay. Unfortunately we stayed on a Saturday and arrived around 7:30 pm only to find that the restaurant was not open on the weekends! The hotel seemed to be almost full , so the closed restaurant was a surprise. Notwithstanding, the manager did recommend us to an excellent seafood restaurant about 2kms away where we enjoyed a wonderful meal. The next day experienced torrential and continuous rain making our departure a very wet affair prompting me to make my opening remarks on this review. Other than these specific remarks the stay was pleasant, and the staff courteous and efficient, but it is unlikely that I would stay again over a weekend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple