All reviews timber floors sydney xbox microwave port
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I thought it might be nice to stay in the spa room..... But I was hoping to have enough hot water to have a spa..... even if the spa was clean it would have been something..... it was shooting dirt out of the jets.

After reading the parking policy which clearly says “parking limited” so park anywhere but walk ways or drive way. I parked in the grassy area near the pool only to find a strange lady taking pics of my van. She told me I couldn’t park there and was rude and obnoxious. I went to talk to the manager about it but he was twice as rude as her....... His arrogant laugh and careless attitude made me sick. I would never recommend this place nor stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
4  Thank 1coolcritic
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Sheets hadnt been cleaned, lipstick on coffee cups, used tampon in the bin.
Extremely rude manager James Danton seemed to to care little to nothing about our comfort and disgust. I wouldnt wish this horror on my worst enemies.

Room Tip: Just dont. Like seriously dont.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Daniel O
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This motel has to be the grottiest, over priced place I have ever stayed at! Upon arrival, I was met with a dated, horrible looking motel facade and then by two sick-looking, barking dogs. Then I had to phone the manager to check in, as he wasn't even on site! I knew then our stay would not be great. We checked in and downhill it went even further. The 1970s wood panelling in the rooms is very dated, there were blades missing from the vertical blinds, dust covered the top of the cupboard where we put our case, the cupboard had swelled from water damage, the parking was terrible, the manager was rude. One saving grace was the pool and the bed was also really comfortable.
Would I stay there again? Not even if I was paid! The rooms were extortionately expensive for what they were and they had to be self-rated by the manager as there was no way it was a 4 star property.

Room Tip: Do yourself a favour, stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Lalaloopsy7973
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a last minute place with our dog. It was the only dog friendly accommodation motel in Port Macquarie that had availability so we had to book it.. looking at the photos and reading the editorial on the website it didn’t sound too bad. HOW WRONG WE WERE. The room had a really funky smell about it from the second we opened the door. No windows to open, only doors, which wasn’t helpful as the room we stayed in was extremely close to the main road and we didn’t want our dog to run out. WIFI was complimentary but didn’t work at all. The room was tiny, and water pressure/temperature in the shower was terrible. Very expensive for what it was. Would NEVER stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank ShirleynFrank
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This has to be the worst experience with management ever!! I booked this through a reputable online site for a children’s sporting event! Management held the room to ransom due to the “NO REFUND POLICY “ whatever the circumstances to extort other fees. If your driving make sure you make it in office hours or you are charged extra or you lose your room and no refund. Management was arrogant, rude and unhelpful.
I tried to compromise by having a friend already there pick up the key, but was told if not there personally with ID wasn’t getting the room, He actually hung up on me 3 times.
The room was filthy, DRIED BLOOO on the BEDDING and something suss on top of the microwave, dirt or mould on the bathroom ceiling and Easter eggs on the floor from a previous customer. Charged extra for a person (who was already included on receipt). No linen for them when management contacted I was told he’d do something at a more reasonable hour although office still open! When threatened with police as I already paid for it. He brought to the room but with no pillows. STAY HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family