All reviews motor lodge room was clean stayed here robin hood normal amenities indoor pool buffet breakfast would stay here again mini fridge family room cold night bacon and eggs water pressure queen bed air conditioner in town shower head
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times, nice, quiet, clean and comfortable. Last time I stayed their ‘free’ WiFi was not working. It worked on previous stays, but slow and you only get 700mb per day. Affordable and close to Centre of Orange, so a good place to stay if you don’t need WiFi.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
WEMLManagement, Manager at West End Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hi Jana,

Thanks for posting your review of The West End. We always appreciate reading guests feedback.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Thank you for allowing us to stay at Telford house, this is part of your Motel group. The home was spacious, clean, well organized and had everything required for a pleasant stay. As my husband couldn’t walk properly this was a godsend as a motel room would have made things more difficult. The lounge was spacious and well furnished with two leather sofas with plenty of cushions. The kitchen was well equipped and all that was needed was food brought by us. The bedroom was spacious, clean and had a large wardrobe. My only thing was I like a flatter pillow, these were a bit high for me.
The bathroom had nice fresh towels, shampoo and conditioner. The only fault there was the soap holder in the shower which required an Allen key to secure it, had I had one I would have fixed it myself. Staff were friendly, pleasant and helpful. I can recommend this to anyone. Great for a group of six of a family. Regards Barb Mustert

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barb M
WEMLManagement, Manager at West End Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi Barb,

Thank you so much for your very kind and lovely review of Telford House. We always love reading about our guests experiences during there stay.We hope we can welcome you back to the West End and Telford House in the near future.

Best Regards WEML Management

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Three generations of our family enjoyed our stay in Telford House this past weekend. This is a spacious and beautifully equipped house with central heating across from the main motel complex. Staff were friendly and helped us with a cot for the 2 year old.

Stayed: August 2018
WEMLManagement, Manager at West End Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi Erica,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our self contained option here at the motel "Telford House". We always appreciate hearing about our guests experiences during there stay. We hope we can welcome you and your family back to the motel again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Great Overnight Hotel, Super quite no road noise what so ever! Clean rooms and ground level available. Good lighting,comfy bed and pillow. My room also include a Hot Bfast, it was great value for money.

Stayed: August 2018
WEMLManagement, Manager at West End Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Hi Georgia,

Thank you so much for posting your very kind review. We always love reading our guests experiences during there stay with us here at the West End Motor Lodge. We hope we can welcome you back to the lodge in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The indoor heated pool was definitely the incentive to stay here. Even though it was totally booked out, there was plenty of parking and the place was so quiet. In the morning I didn't even hear the other people leave as the carpark was pretty much empty when I left my room. Reception staff pleasant and helpful. Room clean, plenty of space, close to shops. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
WEMLManagement, Manager at West End Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your very kind five star review. We always love reading about our guests experiences during there visit to the motor lodge.We hope that we can welcome you back to the motel for a swim in the near future.