All reviews bedroom apartment large car higher floor great room short stay balcony harbour
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed for a few notes as whilst we did our removal from Newcastle.
The entrance to the car park is a little sporty for a large car, however the secure parking is quite good.
The room was fantastic, very spacious and furnished perfectly for our family of 4.
The only strange thing was the queen size bed was in a small room, and the master suite had two single beds. Our children took delight in claiming the master bedroom.

The Indian restaurant downstairs was tasty but a little overpriced for the size of the meal received.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Stayed in a 3 bed apartment, 7th floor, it was comfortable, clean and spacious a little sparse in decore. Very quiet at night but lots of building happening around the area during the day. Great that we had free parking for 2 cars. Not very central but enjoyed the walk along the harbour which wasn't too far away.

Room Tip: Choose a floor at least above level 4
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment for 3 nights. Unfortunately check in was a disappointing experience, being allocated a low level apartment after checking only the day before arrival that we were on a high floor for the views. We were given a higher floor but had to move for the second and third nights, a pain but worth it for the view and enjoyment of a Fathers Day celebration. (level 10) Clean, comfortable and great if you are after self catering accommodation. Car parking is somewhat a challenge but we needed the disabled parking and this is as you first enter the carpark.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the views of the harbour and ocean if you are on the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms were filthy and the manager was rude. I don't know how they can pass this place off as 4.5 stars. I sent a detailed email to this companys head office including photos and never heard anything back. Our group was actually appalled at the behaviour of the manager on more than one occasion over our 2 day stay, I had checked in and returned to the reception desk and he accused me of not paying a bond a bond that he had never asked me to pay on any of the phone calls I made prior to checking in, then accused me of lying about him calling me the previous day to ask me to pay a bond. He said this was due to people having parties in the rooms on a Saturday mind you there was no one under 25 in our group, I had booked months prior so why was this not mentioned then. Another family member who had booked here too, yet nothing about a bond was mentioned to them. Discrimination. The next day we had booked an additional room under my name and the key was given to another member of our group without my knowledge when I returned from the day out to check into this room I was told by the manager angrily repeatedly that I had already collected the key.... I would never stay here again. Ever.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aimeeisla
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely 2 bed apartment very very clean and spacious . Great room would of given 5 out of 5 except no teabags on arrival and no soap holder and minimal foxtel channels available . But would highly recommend for familys

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family