All reviews free bottle of wine trendy hotel restaurant downstairs the pub shower head across the road an overnight stay great bar rooms are small down stairs definitely stay here again stayed one night friday night great spot street parking comfy bed anthony
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

As a solo female traveler it’s always challenging to feel comfortable in any hotel. The staff at the Junction hotel were so helpful and friendly and explained everything I needed to know. I will definitely be back. Thank you !!!
Food and wine choices are superb !

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay and I’ve booked a third soon. I find if you need to be in Newcastle for something and you want a practical, comfortable and central place to stay this works really well.
The rooms although some not overly huge are spotlessly clean and the beds and pillows probably the most comfortable I’ve come across. The showers are amazing. You can generally find street parking and it’s an easy walk to the supermarket, shops and beach. I also found my stay to be very quiet and had an amazing sleep.
We will continue to return! Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We had 2 nights here and found the hotel a great place to stay. The location is fabulous - walking distance to the beach and set in a lovely shopping precinct. The rooms are well appointed though a bit small. The hotel and restaurant are great. You get free bottle of wine when you dine at the restaurant

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Having stayed in Newcastle for a couple of nights, Junction Hotel has been a really nice surprise for me. It's a really decent, well decorated hotel within this small city. It's quite clean and met my expectations. The room was well equipped and the shower was super cool.

They also have a great bar & restaurant downstairs which featured a local artist in the evening.

Room tip: Each room is designed differently, but any is cool.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Beautifully renovated hotel surrounded by restaurants and small shopping centre 10-15 mins walk to Merewether beach. Popular bar downstairs but the noise couldn't be heard from our room. Limited parking at the hotel but plenty of free parking areas around.

Room tip: Ask for one of the rooms with king bed if staying a while as they are much more spacious.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel