All reviews free bottle of wine the pub restaurant downstairs boutique hotel shower head across the road an overnight stay free wifi would highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again stayed one night friday night great spot great place to stay comfy bed anthony accommodation
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Beautifully renovated hotel surrounded by restaurants and small shopping centre 10-15 mins walk to Merewether beach. Popular bar downstairs but the noise couldn't be heard from our room. Limited parking at the hotel but plenty of free parking areas around.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms with king bed if staying a while as they are much more spacious.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We have now stayed here 3 or 4 times now... will be definitely returning.We are ALWAYS happy with our rooms, very clean and the staff are always friendly.... Awesome cocktails in the front bar also Thank you so much

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank beka31781
Kym I, Manager at Junction Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hi Beka31781! Thank you for coming back to stay with us. We love it when guest return home for another stay. Hopefully you have a passport.. you are almost halfway to a FREE stay. If not ask Anthony next time you are here and we can fix it up. See you again soon

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Amazing room - glass bathroom! - friendly service - awesome bars downstairs - wonderful food at the restaurant and very reasonable prices - walking distance from the beach - what more could you ask for?

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

HI RobinN1178. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our wonderful city!. It sounds like you got to enjoy everything that we offer at the Junction hotel!. Next time, try a Lychee Caprioska in the bar... they are my favourite.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I like staying here as it is so close to Lingard Hospital. The rooms are lovely, clean, good shower & very comfy bed.The rooms are also soundproof where you don't hear any noise from downstairs if you want an early night. I can grab a great meal. The place has atmosphere & the staff are helpful & friendly. I leave early in the morning & there is a cafe directly across the road where I can get a great breakfast & coffee. Next week will be my 4th stay there. I keep going back.

Room Tip: There is nothing you need to know. Just enjoy yourself.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HI Global123292. Thank you for coming back to stay with us! Its very handy to Lingard Hospital. Make sure you ask us to drive you there in the courtesy bus if you need assistance getting to and from the hospital! Ask Anthony for a Passport next time you come. You are almost halfway to a free stay in your favourite room. See you next week.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Very comfortable very clean great nights sleep there’s a restaurant and bar down stairs with great food and a good choice of beer friendly and helpful staff and easy access to the rooms only 20min away from the airport

Room Tip: There’s chocolates in the bar fridge
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kym I, Manager at Junction Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hi balkfitouts. Its a perfect choice for a weekend getaway where you can stay in all weekend or get out for short trips to see our amazing city and beaches. See you again soon.