All reviews happy wombat great location bedroom apartment business purposes great apartments main bedroom large balcony hunter street secure parking home away from home business trip good size self contained water pressure beds were comfortable great place to stay staff were fantastic
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised to be able to get a one bedroom apartment on grand final weekend despite the online site quoting nil availability. I thought I’d call anyways and the lovely receptionist sorted out a room for us. It was also ready 2 hours early (as hoped) and we were able to secure a parking spot onsite.
The check in/out process was easy, the rooms were huge with plenty amenities, shower pressure was great, beds were comfy, restaurant was delicious, parking easy and for a reasonable cost.
Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Jessica L, Front Office Manager at Quest Newcastle Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for writing this review about your recent stay with us. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your time in our hotel. We are constantly evolving in the ways how we serve our guests and in the ways we like to look after them. I am glad to see we succeeded during your stay and I'll ensure to share your words with the entire team as it serves as great encouragement.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Both the room service staff and the desk service are extremely courteous and friendly. Having the Happy Wombat attached to the lobby was also a great addition. I only wish the Happy Wombat was open earlier and longer. The food , the staff were phenom.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate taking the time to write this review about your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I'll ensure to share your words with the entire team as it serves as great encouragement.
We are very fortunate to have such a fantastic restaurant onsite as The Happy Wombat. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the restaurant owner. Once again thank you for your valued feedback, we hope to be able to welcome you back to Quest Newcastle in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Well appointed accommodation with welcoming staff in a great location. Would be happy to return and recommend. My appartment was very roomy and light, which I loved. I was also able to get good sleep even in the day when I was working shift.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete your feedback in regards to your recent stay here with us. We value all guest feedback and always strive to offer the best possible service to our guests, throughout and following, their stay with us. The Quest Newcastle Team will be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The room was fantastic. Very clean and everything I needed. The Motel was centrally located within walking distance to many restaurants. The staff were very friendly and could not have been any more helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica L, Front Office Manager at Quest Newcastle Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

We appreciate taking the time to write this review about your stay . It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I'll ensure to share your words with the entire team as it serves as great encouragement.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed at Quest while visiting for a Hens party celebration. The rooms were fantastic and the staff were all very helpful. My only suggestion would be to have better cookware available. Also, the oven in our room (751) only had one rack. This was a bit of an inconvenience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We shall look into your feedback with regards to the cookware and have more available on stock for when you visit us. Please also do ask reception if you need any assistance on your next visit.