All reviews lounge chairs stayed here bed was comfortable place to stay rooms are clean free wifi adamstown microwave motel accommodation bathroom toiletries sleeping parking pub
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Second time we have stayed here and it was just as fantastic as the first.
Customer service is fantastic, very friendly and welcoming.
Room was clean and a perfect size for my family of 3 so we are not cramped at all.
Free wifi was great to keep my teenager happy.
Thanks again and see you next time we are up there.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Ken M, Owner at Elizabeth Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Hi thanks for taking the time to review us. It was good to see you again take care.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Easy check in, plenty of parking, quiet room- I was facing the road but it didn’t bother me too much if I closed the bathroom door.

The room was very large with two lounge chairs & a comfy bed+ microwave. Wifi was good.

Clean and did the job. I’d stay again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Ken M, Owner at Elizabeth Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thanks for your review it will help future guests.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We booked 3 nights' accommodation for a business colleague on a brief visit. The result was a very happy colleague who was delighted with the neighbouring eateries and the standard of presentation in the motel.

Stayed: August 2018

Thanks for the feedback, safe travels.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This is a well-run and convenient establishment.

My room was spacious, somewhat above average size for a mid-range motel such as this.

Spotlessly clean.

My room was facing the main road, and if staying again I would request a back room. That said, the traffic is mainly local, and it is not a truck route or main highway.

Friendly service, without being over the top or intrusive. The operators know what they are doing.

The free wi fi is appreciated, and it is god to finally see more Aussie motels offer this.

Oh, but maybe consider moving the position of the lamp above the bed; I knocked my head on it three times. Though to be fair, maybe it was just an unlucky combination of my preferred sleeping position in the bed and how I like to prop myself up at night.

Overall: I will quite possibly be back when next in town.

Room Tip: if a light sleeper, perhaps ask for a back room. But, the road noise is not a big problem.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Thanks Craig glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to do our best for our guests. See you next time your in Newcastle.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Room was very tidy beds were comfortable lots of room big rooms, nice customer service at front desk,
Happy all in all with our stay overnight, would recommend or stay again water pressure in shower was good, bathroom was clean

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback. glad to help.