All reviews lounge chairs stayed here bed was comfortable place to stay rooms are clean free wifi adamstown microwave motel accommodation bathroom toiletries sleeping parking pub
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We booked 3 nights' accommodation for a business colleague on a brief visit. The result was a very happy colleague who was delighted with the neighbouring eateries and the standard of presentation in the motel.

Stayed: August 2018
Ken M, Owner at Elizabeth Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thanks for the feedback, safe travels.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This is a well-run and convenient establishment.

My room was spacious, somewhat above average size for a mid-range motel such as this.

Spotlessly clean.

My room was facing the main road, and if staying again I would request a back room. That said, the traffic is mainly local, and it is not a truck route or main highway.

Friendly service, without being over the top or intrusive. The operators know what they are doing.

The free wi fi is appreciated, and it is god to finally see more Aussie motels offer this.

Oh, but maybe consider moving the position of the lamp above the bed; I knocked my head on it three times. Though to be fair, maybe it was just an unlucky combination of my preferred sleeping position in the bed and how I like to prop myself up at night.

Overall: I will quite possibly be back when next in town.

Room Tip: if a light sleeper, perhaps ask for a back room. But, the road noise is not a big problem.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Thanks Craig glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to do our best for our guests. See you next time your in Newcastle.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Room was very tidy beds were comfortable lots of room big rooms, nice customer service at front desk,
Happy all in all with our stay overnight, would recommend or stay again water pressure in shower was good, bathroom was clean

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback. glad to help.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Stayed 3 nights in a large room upstairs. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean and bright. Decent sized clean bathroom. We had a balcony overlooking the road no problem with noise at all. We have stayed here before as it is walking distance to our family. Friendly owner/manager nothing too much trouble. Would recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Room at the back probably the quietest, although our upstairs room was large and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ken M, Owner at Elizabeth Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi Kay thanks for taking the time to review us it helps future guests. See you next time your in town, take care.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous motel, great, friendly owners/managers, very comfortable beds, great A/C, the bathrooms are great, good workbench, flatscreen, mini bar fridge which is too underpowered too freeze my freezer brick, but that's the only thing I could ping them for, and that's being picky. Toiletries, biscuits, parking right in front of your room, 1st and ground floor rooms, one of my favourite motels on the road.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the feedback, we do our best for our guests. Safe travels.