See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Visited Aspire Lounge before our Christmas trip to Berlin. Flight was delayed but brilliant customer service and good drinks selection made up for it.

Sharon on the front desk was really helpful, kind and approachable - she made our day. Thank you!

People on TripAdvisor seem to be moaning about food selection but for the price you pay (including alcoholic drinks) it's really good value for money. We would definitely pay and visit again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

A good clean modern and central hotel. All electronic entry into hotel and room so don't expect a Reception to greet you. Communal cooking and laundry with ironing. Rooms don't have bowls plates knives forks and spoons BYO. Small kitchenette with microwave and bar fridge with kettle. Small sink for washing up. Air con and small bathroom but modern with toilet and shower which is all you need. Flat screen TV. The furniture is budget bed, desk and desk chair. You may want to bring your ear plugs as door slamming is inevitable at hotels and noise in corridors but this is hotel living. Also as smokers around the smells drifts in the rooms from outside.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I visited the lounge before an early flight and found it was everything I wanted . The staff were polite and efficient and cleared table quickly. The lounge was quiet so this may have helped the situation but it was clean and tidy. There was bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs with bread buns to help yourself to , so I had a bacon sandwich which was fine . There was a small section of cereal and fruit, I didn't choose any of these . There was tea , coffee and Danish pastry which I did have again nice . I also had a Bloody Mary , the alcohol was served by bar staff but this was done quickly so no problem. I enjoyed the experience and the peace and quiet before my flight and although expensive I think I would certainly use it again .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great no frills hotel. Large, comfortable room which was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Liked the fact that we could open the windows if needed. Bathroom was spacious and clean. Location was handy for us as we were attending a basketball tournament. Very quiet spot. Liked the ease of getting a code for access bypassing any checkin process. Only negatives - Shower screen was coming off the roller and soap dispenser was off the wall. We were still able to enjoy the shower however we were worried that water would spray out. There was a sink in the room along with a microwave so we would have liked it if there had been some cutlery and plates
Great value, would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Im sure this must be student accommodation, it definitely looks and feels like one. Quite dirty throughout, found cockroaches and spiders in our room, the mattress was filthy with stains all over it and really only belongs in the tip. We paid for three people in the room however we only got two towels and no extra blanket for the second bed, and there was only one set of cutlery. Save your money and go elsewhere

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family