We have stayed at Fountain Court a number of times in the past and again this year on our way back home from Sydney we decided to stay there again. What we like about it is :
1. It is very accessible from the highway, but in a quiet side street.
2. The rooms are large.
3. The shower is great.
4. The bed comfortable.
5. The room cozy on a cold winter's night.
6. Well below the cost of any comparable motel we have stayed in.
7. Just across the road from the Services Club (cheap meals).
8. Owner very friendly and helpful.
We will continue to stay here on our annual trips North for the Winter.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking