“I was so grateful for this delivery service”
Review of FastFatChef - CLOSED

FastFatChef
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 100
Description: We are a small family owned food delivery service, based in Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand. You may order your takeaway meals either via phone, or via our easy to use web site with secure online processing. It maybe, you have just arrived and are jet lagged, or you have been skiing or mountain biking all day and cannot find the energy to go out. Currently our menu consists of Chinese, Thai, Pizza and Indian cuisine. We hope our service is helpful and you really enjoy the quality meals that we deliver to your door.
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I was on holiday. One week before, I had sprained a knee ligament, but was determined to go to Queenstown. Better to sit on a sofa looking at beautiful Queenstown view than a back fence at my house. Trouble was, I was house-bound in Queenstown. I was so grateful to FastFatChef for their delivery service. I could choose out of many different types of food, lots of courses, varied prices, menus easy to understand, and not expensive. I chose Chinese. The gentleman who took my order was pleasant and helpful and my order was delivered promptly.