Stayed for 6 nights in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom lake view. 4 adults and a toddler.Apartment was clean and spacious and the view was fabulous. Good condition for its age. Kitchen was fully equipped and had everything you needed. Ideal when travelling with a child and when you just want a simple meal. Our room had a small balcony which we didn't use but the internal space was large for all of us. Our apartment was not serviced daily but that was fine for us. Location was great. Easy walking distance to town - supermarkets, restaurants etc. We didn't have any issue with noise at all being at the back of the block.Staff were friendly and helpful. Used the internet in the reception area - rates ok rather than the wifi in the room. Really enjoyed our stay here.
Fab restaurant in Queenstown - Botswana Butchery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2 minute walk to town, full apartments and penthouses. We are locals with many years experience and we would love to help with our knowledge of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glebe Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glebe Apartments Queenstown
- Glebe Apartments Hotel Queenstown