We had a queen private room
- Fast and easy check-in
- Amazing location, right in the centre of town, walking distance to the waterfront and Fergburger
Free breakfast (toast, cereal, juice, coffee)
- View of mountains
- Bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable, worst sleep in weeks
- No electrical outlets in or near the bathroom
- Never any hot water in the shower
- No hair dryer in room
- Not enough lighting in the room
- No bars or hooks to hang towels/toiletry bags in bathroom
- Very noisy - people yelling down the halls at all hours!
It was probably OK value based on the location, but if you're looking for something comfortable and a decent night's sleep, we recommend staying somewhere else and walking a few blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most central, modern and fun backpackers hostel in Queenstown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Base Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Queenstown Hotel Queenstown