Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 132.20
from US$ 188.20
from US$ 115.50
More Info
All reviews mulled wine pinot gris cellar door wine tour gibbston valley small vineyard mixed case cheese platter worth a visit great company my partner lots of fun baz winery wineries winemaking nz
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I went with my couple to have lunch and for a wine tasting. Everything was delicious and the service was exceptional. The people there is really nice, highly recommended!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

My friend and I visited Mt Rosa Wines this weekend for a wine tasting. The vineyard is set in the most beautiful location and we loved every wine we tasted. The pinot blanc and the rosé were real standouts, but we finished our tasting with some mulled wine that knocked our socks off. We consider our own mulled wine to be above par but the Mt Rosa version was amazing. I've never had mulled wine made with rosé before but we've now made it twice with Mt Rosa rose and the syrup we bought there and our guests have raved about it. Try it, buy it ASAP. It's the best! We also have to say thank you for the warm reception and delightful chat about wines. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We regularly enjoy the mulled wine made by Mt Rosa - it is the best we have tasted. I have never had any issues with it and it is very popular. Their other wine is pretty yummy too. Friendly staff and all wine is made with care and dedication. keep up the great work. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I brought the Mulled Wine pack for mothers day for my partner and she ended up with severe heart burn, bent over the desk and in a lot of pain. We have not touched it since. It should have a health warning on it.

U443JMannb, Owner at Mt Rosa Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

We are sorry to hear that your partner felt unwell but we assure you that the contents of this bottle are entirely natural. The only items that have any acidity would be orange juice and the wine itself. This is the first negative feedback we have ever received about our mulled wine. We are so surprised and it is of concern since we have never had any issues like this before. Are you able to contact us directly please on our email office@mtrosa.co.nz with your phone number and we will call you back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We spent an afternoon enjoying the wines of the Gibbston Valley and Mt Rosa was the icing on the cake. The staff were genial and very knowledgable and Baz (the dog) added to the charm.

What's more, the wines were lovely. We walked away with a bottle each of Pinot Blanc and Noir (but could have bought more). The mulled wine syrup is a really worthwhile treat too.

1  Thank Nils H