Arrived early and the hosts were accommodating in checking in and pleasantly we were upgraded in our room category. We were notified about access to the town and the facilities on site including an inhouse happy hour for guests. Staying here keeps you within walking distance to the town centre for going out in the evening. The downstairs lounge is the nicest part of the hotel which is warm and modern clearly refurbished. Room was spacious as was the bathroom. As we only stayed one night I couldn't experience in room spa pool or inhouse day spa treatments, reason to go back I guess. Felt very welcomed at the happy hour which was a great start to the evening but got a bad recommendation for eating out at an overpriced restaurant with rubbish service at the Fishbone Bar & Grill.
Breakfast was the most disappointing part of the experience as few menu choices and coffee had no flavour or strength also no toast was offered but jams and butter on table! This let down an otherwise good experience.
Hosts were friendly and accommodating at all times but were absent during breakfast. When we checked in we requested a shuttle for the next day to take us to the airport and it arrived bang on time as requested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Ridge Boutique Hotel (“Central Ridge”) is perfectly positioned right in the heart of Queenstown, and it is a stone throw away from dozens of restaurants, outdoor cafes, and recreational activities that occupy the breezy waterfront and easy-going pedestrian malls. Central Ridge offers well-appointed, cozy and spacious rooms with a comfortable bed and continental breakfast. The team have plenty of local knowledge to guide and advice to you the best restaurants in town, fun filled outdoor activities. The attractions nearer to Central Ridge Boutique Hotel includes:- - Pedestrian mall at Queenstown centre (walking distance 2-3minutes); - Restaurants and outdoor cafe along side waterfront at Lake Wakatipu (walking distance 4-5 minutes); - Queenstown Garden (walking distance 2-3 minutes); - Steamer Whaft for the cruise “Lady of the Lake” to Walter Peak. They said no trip to Queenstown is complete without a cruise to Walter Peak High Country Farm (walking distance 4-5 minutes to Steamer Whaft); - Skyline Gondola (walking distance 10 minutes); - Coronet Peak ski area (driving 20 minutes) - Remarkable ski area (driving 40 minutes) - Vineyard tour activities (driving about 20 minutes) Our boutique hotel offers a very unique experience. We balance the privacy of a large hotel with the personal service of a boutique bed & breakfast. Queenstown accommodation doesn't get any better than Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, with its excellent value for money, and exceptionally high standards of accommodation, in-room massage, cafe and guest customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Central Ridge Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Ridge Boutique Queenstown
- Hotel Central Ridge Boutique