“Thrilling!!!!!”

Kawarau Bridge Zipline Experience from Queenstown
US$ 119.04*
The Ledge - Queenstown's Sky Swing
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of commercial Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Recognised for an innovative, and “outside the square” style, AJ Hackett Bungy is continually looking towards new ventures and pushing industry boundaries. Their professional crew, high operating standards, training schemes and procedures ensure an impeccable safety record.
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Everyone at the front desk was helpful accommodating. My husband was unsure about jumping since he had knee surgery on his ACL a while back and even though his doctor said it would be okay we wanted to make sure. To make sure they asked the crew. Everyone was helpful about his condition and accommodated him and explained to him how he needs to jump. I was nervous but I signed myself up to do this so there was no way of backing out. I felt the crew did a good job on safety check making sure everything was tight and fastened properly. It helped that they were having conversation with me so it took some of the nervous edge off. When it was all said and done. It was an exciting adrenaline rushing adventure. We were well taken care of at the media station with some cool photos. I felt everything was reasonably priced. Im not sure if I would agree with the other reviewers as far as it was an assembly line and the crew was cold. It was a very busy business. They do have people jumping one after another but it is a tourist attraction. Like a theme park you keep the lines moving. I felt my safety came first here which is important to me. I felt the crew did their job by making sure the areas were clear before another person jumped. Everything was checked over. Everyone behind the line doesn't want to wait 30mins to jump because one person is having second thoughts. Especially when you traveled half way around the world to do this and booked an appointment in advance.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Totally blew me away! The staff are so professional they keep you feeling safe while your nerves try otherwise.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I did the Nevis Bungy/Swing combo and they were both amazing! The Swing is great fun and the crew likes to mess with you a bit. My friend and I did the swing tandem and the guy asked if we wanted a count down or a surprise for when they dropped us. My friend asked for the count down and as soon as she said it, they dropped us! Hahaha nice count down, guys! I would highly recommend the Swing to anyone, especially if Bungy jumping doesn't appeal to you.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Free enterance to a nicely laid out amenity. Includes lots of bungy history, videos and souvenir shopping. Easy parking just off the main road.
Canyon views are spectacular and there are great viwing platforms for watching the ones who were brave or stupid enough to try....

Reviewed 26 February 2012

A lifelong dream to do a bungy... And I am happy that Kawarau Bridge was the place and AJ Hackett the operator. Right from reaching the place (spectators travel free) to the jump everything was great. I spent some time gathering courage even though I had booked in advance. Then went to the bridge where friendly Adam (staff) made me feel confident. The best thing with these guys is that they do not force you to jump if you are not confident. They talk you in gaining confidence. Then I finally jumped... The next 30 odd seconds were pure joy... They took great pics and a video which I ended up buying. Overall a wonderful experience.. once in a lifetime... Bit on the expensive side but hey...you dont do bungy jumping everyday. And for the safety and whole experience its money well spent. Go ahead and do it with AJ Hackett.