My husband and I stayed at Brothers Boutique hotel for two nights in June. We fully enjoyed our stay from start to finish. The owner of the hotel made us feel incredibly welcome from turning on the radiator in our room when we arrived, to making me a hot scotch for my cold, to putting breakfast a little early for us so we had time to eat before our flight- It was above and beyond excellent service and was greatly appreciated by us. The rooms themselves are extremely comfortable, and the building is charming and has a fantastic view. It is a wonderfully atmospheric place to stay in keeping with the historic nature of Dunedin. The hotel lounge and balcony are extremely relaxing. Even the service of our room was above the usual standards! What you receive from brothers boutique for the price is of an outstanding standard! Cannot say enough good things about this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a special place in Dunedin. Relax in our European style family run Boutique Hotel close to inner city amenities with spectacular views of the City and harbour. Extensive renovations have been done to this former Christian Brothers 1920's stately residence transforming it into elegant heritage accommodation with 15 bedrooms and all with modern tiled en suites. The Brothers offers a mixture of convenience, history, charm, elegance and tranquillity, with the building retaining much of its original grandeur. Unfortunately the Hotel is unsuitable for infants, babies and young children under 16 and can't be accommodated. The Brothers is also quite different from anything else in Dunedin. The intention during the refurbishment was to be sympathetic to the building's history and wherever possible the original character has been retained. As a result most of our rooms are of a size often found in European Cities and maybe considered small by some. If room size is important to you or the prospect of walking 10 minutes uphill from the city centre is a daunting issue then other options maybe more suitable for you . A welcoming drink is offered early evening in the main Guest lounge. Book direct with us for better price and room options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brothers Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brothers Boutique Hotel Dunedin
- Brothers Boutique Dunedin