We stayed for 2 nights during Jan 2012 and had a wonderful experience. We had a very warm welcome and were introduced to the city and its surroundings by the very knowledgeable stuff. Breakfast was plenty and delicious - we need nothing more than fresh fruits, muesli and a yoghurt. The room was tidy and as we stayed on the 2nd floor we had some great views. Go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a special place in Dunedin. Relax in our European style family run Boutique Hotel close to inner city amenities with spectacular views of the City and harbour. Extensive renovations have been done to this former Christian Brothers 1920's stately residence transforming it into elegant heritage accommodation with 15 bedrooms and all with modern tiled en suites. The Brothers offers a mixture of convenience, history, charm, elegance and tranquillity, with the building retaining much of its original grandeur. Unfortunately the Hotel is unsuitable for infants, babies and young children under 16 and can't be accommodated. The Brothers is also quite different from anything else in Dunedin. The intention during the refurbishment was to be sympathetic to the building's history and wherever possible the original character has been retained. As a result most of our rooms are of a size often found in European Cities and maybe considered small by some. If room size is important to you or the prospect of walking 10 minutes uphill from the city centre is a daunting issue then other options maybe more suitable for you . A welcoming drink is offered early evening in the main Guest lounge. Book direct with us for better price and room options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brothers Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brothers Boutique Hotel Dunedin
- Brothers Boutique Dunedin