See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 December 2015

I phoned the Hotel directly to ensure a sofa bed was made up as two single girls. This was not done, we arrived late so I did not want to disturb manager and took a sheet off the double bed. No milk in the fridge. These things mentioned by phone, manager took no responsibility and did not discount either. I had to phone him at 7.30am when we checked out, I clearly awoke him and he had not had the message passed on re the bed nor did he apologise for this. I gave him the time and date of phone call - I was unimpressed and asked for a discount (as above). Alas.....

Room Tip: Ok for a single person needing a night to sleep - ensure you take your own milk though!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Stayed the night here before flying out tomorrow nice units for the price not expensive but very tidy, clean and quiet. Visited the Christchurch Square today for the first time since the earthquakes very sad.

Room Tip: Nice and cheap.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2015

when booking online I should have checked out some reviews, fortunately I was only booked in for one night $100. Staying in the middle of winter my first room was freezing and stunk, obviously why all its windows were left open. The furniture was covered in stains while the carpet was also. The room was very dated. I than asked to change rooms this is when the manager or owner let me know the heating was broken.. Middle of winter. After viewing the second room which also stunk and was covered in stains I than decieded to leave. When speaking to the man at reception he said he could not refund me without speaking to a manager and could not get in touch with the manager. As the transaction had already gone through I left with no refund or any sort of apology.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank CourtneyJane10
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Handy to everything. Very tidy units. Great price. No complaints. Not much road noise. Hosts were very friendly. Good parking. Free laundry facilities. Hardly any noise from other guests. Stayed three nights. Room servicing daily to high standards. Happily recommend.

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Glad we only stayed one night here as the carpets were really stained and the room just felt unclean. The shower felt as though you were going to fall through it and the free wifi that is advertised is so slow it won't even load an internet page. Overall we were disappointed with the stay at this place, however it is in a good location and wasn't too noisy.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family